The global popcorn market is set to witness an upward growth trajectory over the period of 2018-2026. It is driven by a switch in lifestyle towards ready to eat or easy to cook foods. People who are looking to make healthy choices here often prefer the popcorn route as it is considered highly nutritious.
Below are stated some significant drivers, trends and developments that will contribute in some way to the global popcorn market.
- Work days have gotten inhumanely longer for a massive population from world over and this has killed any desire to prepare elaborate means. Before work, the hurry is real and post work, the tiredness is. So, people either eat out or look for ready to eat alternatives. And, this is leading to demand for the popcorn market. And, it is driven further by rise in nuclear families, even in areas where traditionally, joint-family set-up was the norm – India, Pakistan and other neighboring regions. To add to this, there is also a rise of dual income families – where both adults of a nuclear family earn and thus both look for easy eating options that might not harm health and popcorn is a legit option.
- Rise in disposable incomes is witnessed worldwide. It is a result of economies doing better and thus, improving standard of living. This means more money to spend on entertainment avenues such as watching games at stadiums, weekly movies and theatres. This is usually accompanied by a bowl of popcorn and soft drinks as the traditional food and beverages options which is further fueled by rise of internet and social media, where there is an urge to imitate what’s viewed. Besides, westernization coupled with this digital consumption has replaced indigenous movie snacks with popcorn which are often sold at high rates in multiplexes.
Global Popcorn Market: Overview
Increasing hectic and busy lifestyles of the global population has encouraged individuals to adopt significant solutions such as ready-to-cook food. This has caused a reduction in the over the traditional method of cooking. Such a change in lifestyles is significantly boosting growth of the global popcorn market in the coming years. In addition to this, increasing awareness regarding healthy food eating habit is further encouraging many to eat healthy foods. Moreover, the popcorn are included under the category of healthy foods as they are made of corn; they also need less time to cook. These factors further expected to supplement growth of this market in the years to come.
The global popcorn market is categorized on the basis of commercial and household
The report provides a brief analysis about the popcorn market. This report also offers comprehensive analysis about the segmental, regional, and market dynamics. This study also provides useful guideline for key vendors in order to gain foothold in the global popcorn market during the coming years.
Global Popcorn Market: Trends and Opportunities
Rising disposable income along with growing concerns about consumption of healthy diets is propelling expansion in the popcorn market in the coming years. An increase in the standard of living is another aspect largely contributing towards the market growth in the coming years. An increasing number of commercial places for example, stadiums, movie theatres, and multiplexes in developing regions is stimulating demand for the global popcorn market in the foreseeable future too. The various benefits associated with the products makes consumers prefer comparatively healthy foods such as popcorn, therefore driving growth in the global popcorn market during the upcoming years. Furthermore, increasing usage of microwave as household products another factor triggering growth in this market in the near future.
Global Popcorn Market: Regional Outlook
From a geographical point of view, North America is likely to dominate global popcorn market. Increase in production of corn in various economies such as Iowa, Illinois, Indiana in the U.S. is likely to boost growth of this market in the coming years. Moreover, rising disposable income and growing popularity of eating snacks such as popcorn in theatres, public place and during the event is likely to stimulate the global popcorn market’s expansion in the next few years. However, apart from North America, other regions such as Asia Pacific are likely to register significant growth.This is another factor propelling growth in the popcorn market in the years to come.
Global Popcorn Market: Companies Mentioned
This section of the report offers a brief analysis about the major players functioning in the global popcorn market. A large number of players operating in the regional and international market demonstrate a substantially fragmented structure. Some of the key players are Quinn Foods LLC, Snyder's-Lance, Inc., The Hershey Company,Eagle Family Foods Group LLC (Popcorn, Indiana LLC), Propercorn, Snyder's-Lance, Inc. (Diamond Food), and Conagra Brands, Inc. The manufacturers are highly focused towards strategic partnerships in order to gain foothold in the global popcorn market in the near future.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.