Pool Fencing Market – A product which protects from falling into pool
- Pool fencing is built around the pool predominantly to prevent children from accessing them unattended.
- Several countries across the globe have implemented stringent regulations for pool security and authorized access. These regulations are a result of rising concern regarding fatal pool accidents.
- In the past few years, there has been a substantial increase in fatal pool accidents, particularly of children under the age of 15. Thus, to address such concerns, the demand for pool fencings is expected to rise during the forecast period.
- Economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for Pool Fencing during the forecast period.
Increase in Construction of Buildings and Changes in Lifestyle to Drive the Global Pool Fencing Market
- The construction of residential and commercial buildings has increased due to rapid urbanization and growth in disposable income. Rise in millennial population has also increased the demand for pool fence due to their increasing preference for in-house pools. Nowadays, people prefer living in residential societies that have pool. Pool fences provide protection to children and also help in keeping the swimming pool clean.
Stringent Regulations Imposed on Deployment of Pool Fencing
- Government agencies across the globe, particularly in North America, Europe, and Australia have regularized pool fencing norms. Although there is no federal law defined for pool fencing, several states across the U.S., such as Arizona and Florida, have locally designed pool fence laws. Thus, pool fencing regulations are expected to drive the global market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Pool Fencing Market
- Geographically, the global Pool Fencing market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Pool Fencing market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Pool Fencing market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Pool Fencing market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to consumer preference for swimming activities which has increased global sales of Pool Fencing.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand swimming and water based activities and increase in concern about the safety of the children.
Key Players Operating in the Pool Fencing Market:
The Pool Fencing market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on increasing awareness about eco-friendly and zero waste products. Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers.
A few of the key players operating in the global Pool Fencing market are:
- Exquisite Safety Pool Fence Inc.
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems, Inc.
- Pool Guard
- SafeGuard Pool Fence
- Murfreesboro Iron Fencing Company
- All-Safe Pool fence & covers
- The Pool Fencing Company
- Geelong Glass Pool Fencing Company
- Edmond Iron Fencing Company
- Boresi Pty, Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Pool Fencing Market, ask for a customized report
Global Pool Fencing Market: Research Scope
Global Pool Fencing Market, by Product Type
Global Pool Fencing Market, by Application
Global Pool Fencing Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
The report on the global Pool Fencing market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.