Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp Market: Introduction
- Polyolefin synthetic pulp comprises a polyolefin resin, which is graft-modified with an unsaturated carboxylic acid or its derivative
- Polyolefin synthetic pulp serves as a fibrillated fiber in papermaking and wet processes and as a heat-sealable paper in packaging. Polyolefin synthetic pulp is also employed in processes such as filtration and asbestos replacement and products such as fiber cement, coatings, and paints.
- High-performance fibers based on polyolefin synthetic pulp can be integrated with paper and nonwoven fabrics or they can be compounded with cement and coating materials
- Polyolefin synthetic pulp has unique characteristics such as good hydrophilicity, superior smoothness, high heat sealability, and excellent moisture resistance
- Dried and fluffed polyolefin synthetic pulp disperses readily in water or organic solvents, thereby boosting particle retention, viscosity controllability, and other valuable properties essential in a wide range of applications such as coatings, paints, and adhesives
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp Market
- Polyolefin synthetic pulp offers significant adhesion, due to which it is preferred for use in food packaging applications, for instance, tea bags. The food industry is expected to witness significant demand for polyolefin synthetic pulp during the forecast period. Polyolefin synthetic pulp is widely used in heat-sealing papers such as tea bags, sterilizing papers, and desiccant bags.
- Polyolefin synthetic pulp features thermal adhesion, shape retention, moldability, and resistance to acids and alkalis. The global electrical & electronics industry is likely to witness significant demand for polyolefin synthetic pulp in the near future, for its usage in binding inorganic powders contained in battery separators.
- Paper blended with polyolefin synthetic pulp features fine embossibility, which makes it superior to the conventional paper. The global paper manufacturing industry is anticipated to witness considerable demand for polyolefin synthetic pulp market between 2019 and 2027.
Global Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp Market: Type and End-use Industry Segments
- Polyolefin synthetic pulp is either polyethylene based or polypropylene based. Polyethylene-based pulp acts as an exceptional thixotrope and thickener. Polyethylene-based pulp exhibits a high degree of resistance to water, acids, alkalis, detergents, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, esters, and ketones.
- Based on end-use industry, the global polyolefin synthetic pulp market can be divided into paper, food, medical, electrical & electronics, construction, printing, and others (including agriculture and water treatment)
- Polyolefin pulp products are anticipated to witness substantial demand in the paper processing industry for production of paper boards and corrugated boards. The construction industry also offers robust potential for growth of the global polyolefin synthetic pulp market. Polyolefin synthetic pulp is used as a fibrous filler in concrete and as a replacement for asbestos.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
North America to be a Key Market for Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp
- In terms of region, the global polyolefin synthetic pulp market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Supported by the expanding paper and packaging industries, Asia Pacific is expected to offer substantial potential to the polyolefin synthetic pulp market during the forecast period
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global polyolefin synthetic pulp market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Mitsui Chemicals
- MiniFIBERS, Inc.
- R.J. Marshall Company
Global Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp Market: Research Scope
Global Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp Market, by Type
- Polyethylene-based Pulp
- Polypropylene-based Pulp
- Others (Copolymers of Ethylene and Propylene)
Global Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp Market, by End-use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Agriculture, Water Treatment, etc.)
Global Polyolefin Synthetic Pulp Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.