Global Polymers for Detergents Market: Introduction
- Demand for polymers for detergents is increasing significantly in the global detergents industry. Polymers for detergents feature unique soil removal properties. By creating a layer on soil particles and stains, they remove the dirt off the fabric. These special polymers protect fabric fibers with a polymeric film.
- Demand for polymers for detergents is likely to be high due to their functions such as anti-redeposition, dye transfer inhibition, dispersion, and sequestration. Polymers for detergents are durable in harsh surroundings and feature a good resolution of graphics, text, and bar codes. Other key attributes such as scale encrustation inhibition and dye transfer are estimated to augment the usage of polymers for detergents in industrial and institutional cleaning applications.
- Polymers for detergents facilitate lower consumption of water and energy in the washing machines and dishwashers. The laundry cleaning segment is projected to hold major share of the polymers for detergents market. Laundry liquids and detergent pods have been the key potential areas in the laundry cleaning segment with high demand for polymers for detergents.
Key Drivers of Global Polymers for Detergents Market
- Polymers for detergents play a key role in household, institutional, and industrial cleaning products such as laundry detergents, hard-surface cleaners, liquid soaps, and antibacterial and germicidal cleaners
- Polymers are added in detergents because of their wide range of properties that are suitable for many day-to-day applications. Polymers for detergents serve as eco-friendly formulations for a wide range of applications in the detergents industry, and are likely to emerge as reliable alternatives for the traditionally used phosphates.
- Rise in population and rapid urbanization are expected boost the consumption of cleaners and personal care products, thus providing significant potential for polymers for detergents during the forecast period
- The global detergents industry is highly fragmented. It has been developing modern solutions with value-added features. This remains the only way for manufacturers to make a difference and gain competitive edge in the market. Modernization of detergent formulation techniques, driven by technological advancements in the polymer science, is expected to drive the demand for polymers for detergents by 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Polymers for Detergents Market
Covid-19 Impact on Polymers for Detergents Market
- The global spread of COVID-19 has substantially disrupted the global chemical supply chains in the short-term. However, surge in awareness about hygiene during the pandemic era is expected to provide lucrative opportunities to the polymers for detergents market in the near future. Demand for advanced cleaning solutions is projected to positively impact the polymers for detergents market in the near future.
Global Polymers for Detergents Market: Key Product Type Segment
- Based on product type, the global polymers for detergents market can be divided into polycarboxylates, vinyl pyrrolidone, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, and other polymers
- The polycarboxylates segment constituted higher share of the polymers for detergents market in 2019 due to the rise in usage of polycarboxylates as binders in detergents. Polycarboxylates reduce deposits on the fabric and obstruct the growth of calcite. Its unique calcium sequestering characteristics are anticipated to drive the demand for polycarboxylates for detergents in the near future.
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Polymers for Detergents Market
- In terms of region, the global polymers for detergents market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- China, India, and Southeast Asian countries represent vast market for washing machines. This is likely to augment the demand for advanced detergent formulations. Furthermore, the expanding base of laundry liquids or liquid laundry detergents in Asia Pacific is expected to provide significant potential for polymers for detergents during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global polymers for detergents market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- BASF SE
- Itaconix Corporation
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Kao Corporation
- Aquapharm Chemical Pvt. Ltd.
- ADEKA Europe GmbH
Global Polymers for Detergents Market: Research Scope
Global Polymers for Detergents Market, by Product Type
- Vinyl Pyrrolidone
- Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone
- Other Polymers
Global Polymers for Detergents Market, by Source
Global Polymers for Detergents Market, by End-use
- Institutional Cleaners
- Laundry Detergents
- Dishwashing Products
- Personal Care Products
- Others (Fuel Additives, Biological Reagents, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.