Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market: Introduction
- Polymer modified cementitious coating is a dual component, thixotropic coating, which protects concrete and steel components from corrosion. It contains cement as the primary substrate, which sticks to the surface using a polymer mixture. The polymer mixture provides high adhesion to cement and steel substrates. Polymer modified cementitious coating is also used for waterproofing roofs and decks, and protection of highways and coastal structures to increase the durability of concrete.
- Polymer modified cementitious coating market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to high product demand from the construction industry. Increase in investments by governments of Latin America and Asia Pacific countries in major infrastructure projects is expected to drive the polymer modified cementitious coating market.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market
- Growing population in Asia Pacific and the Middle East is fueling residential construction activities. This, in turn, is likely to drive the demand for polymer modified cementitious coatings, as it is used as a waterproofing agent. Residential construction activities are rapidly growing in India due to rising income and government focus on affordable housing for all. In 2018, the housing sector in India accounted for more than 5% of the country’s GDP. Thus, construction of residential buildings in India is propelling the polymer modified cementitious coating market.
- Rapid urbanization and industrial revolution have also boosted the growth of the global polymer modified cementitious coating market. Expansion of the architectural sector, along with construction and building is also driving the global polymer modified cementitious coating market. In developing countries, increase in investments in the infrastructure sector is boosting the growth of the polymer modified cementitious coating market.
- Expansion of the commercial real estate in developing economies due to increase in construction of commercial buildings is expected to drive the polymer modified cementitious coating market, as it is widely used for external protection of buildings from weatherization
Fluctuating Raw Material Prices to Hamper Market
- The shelf life of polymer modified cementitious coatings is 3 years to 5 years, which is expected to restrain market growth. Moreover, fluctuations in prices of raw materials is a major challenge for the market.
Key Market Segments
- In terms of type, the acrylic polymer segment is expected to hold a major share of the global polymer modified cementitious coating market due to increase in the use of the product in architectural application. Acrylic polymers are available in different sub-types, including thermoplastic acrylic polymers, acrylic polymers with methylol acrylamides, hydroxy-functional acrylic resins crosslinked by amino resins, and others for a wide range of application industries.
- Based on application, the residential buildings segment is anticipated to account for a major share of the polymer modified cementitious coating market, owing to increase in construction activities globally
Asia Pacific to hold Major Share of Global Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to be account for a major share of the global polymer modified cementitious coating market, owing to advanced infrastructure, and increasing demand for residential buildings and public infrastructures
- In developing countries, such as China and India, increased investments in research and development, along with government policies, awareness about green technology, and high adoption of architectural applications are driving the polymer modified cementitious coating market in these countries
- This market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand rapidly due to rise in demand for coatings in non-residential real estate, residential real estate, and public structures applications in China, India, and South Korea
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global polymer modified cementitious coating market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting approximately 30-40% of the market share. Some of the key players operating in the global polymer modified cementitious coating market include
- BASF SE
- Mapei S.p.A.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Celanese Corporation
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Fosroc International Limited
- Pidilite Industries Limited
Global Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market: Research Scope
Global Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market, by Type
- Acrylic Polymer
- SBR Latex
Global Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market, by Application
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Public Buildings
Global Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.