Global Polymer Casings Market: Overview
The polymer casings are used to secure the products from the outer environment and give high shelf life. Generally, the polymer casings are used in various industry as per the need and shape of products. In the food industry, sausage and meat are packaged or cover by the polymer casings to provide the permeability to water vapor and oxygen. The food grade polymer casings are available in the edible and non-edible format. The edible polymer casings are made up of animal skin or plants polymer and very useful to avoid the pollution and hesitation of unpacking. Apart from the food industry, the heavy and high-level polymer casings are used in the building and construction and ammunition industry. However, there is a difference between food, and these two industries are food industry demand polymer casings from the other manufacturing and there industries manufacturers polymer casings in-house for their product.
Global Polymer Casings Market: Dynamics
The demand for polymer casings is depended upon the overall growth of the end-user industry. The food grade polymer casings market is in the growth phase due to the innovation and introduction of new high properties polymer casings. The improvement and research take in the areas of shrinkage, permeability to water and oxygen and high-temperature range playing as a driver to attract most the sausage vendors to the polymer casings market. High printability of polymer casings provides new opportunities for market due to the facility of branding along with the product. The pipe industry uses the polymer casings to secure the metal from rusting and water. The polymer casings for pipe allows high joint ability and extended life. Use of polymer casings is also increased in the ammunition industry due to the high-quality fabrication and lightweight product. The food grade polymer casings manufacturers are working on the development of multilayer polymer casings with low cost.
Global Polymer Casings Market: Segmentation
The global polymer casings market is segmented on the basis of the availability, product type, material type, application, and end-user industry.
On the basis of availability, the polymer casings market is segmented into:
On the basis of product type, the polymer casings market is segmented into:
- Food Grade
- Non-food Grade
- Pipe Casings
- Ammunition Casings
On the basis of material type, the polymer casings market is segmented into:
- Cellulose Fiber
- Polyamides (PA)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC)
- Polyethylene (PE)
On the basis of application, the polymer casings market is segmented into:
- Polymer Cased Ammunition (PCA)
- Meat, Poultry, and seafood
On the basis of end-user industry, the polymer casings market is segmented into:
- Food and Beverages
- Building & Construction
Global Polymer Casings Market: Geographical Outlook
Globally, the polymer casings market is divided into seven prominent region which is - North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the Asia Pacific. North America and Western Europe are expected to be the largest marketplace for polymer casings. As considering the country level analysis, the United States is the largest consumer of polymer casings due to the top manufacturer and consumer of ammunition and sausage and meat products. Europe is expected to hold the second position in the global polymer casings market in which Germany, the United Kingdom, and France are playing key roles in the demand of polymer casings. In Latin America polymer casings market, Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina are expected to be large consuming countries for polymer casings. The Middle East & Africa polymer casings market is expected to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Global Polymer Casings Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global polymer casings market are as follows:
- Devro PLC
- Viscofan Group
- ACES Pros in Plastics BV
- Kureha Group
- EnGro Corporation Limited
- Kalle GmbH
- True Velocity and
- The BWM Company
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.