Polyisoprene Rubber: Introduction
- The global polyisoprene rubber market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the rising demand for the rubber in the automotive industry. Polyisoprene rubber is used in the production of tires and tire products including auto tires, bicycles tires, and aircraft tires.
- Polyisoprene rubber is a polymer of isoprene. It can be produced by the polymerization of isoprene in the presence of catalysts such as titanium.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Polyisoprene Rubber Market
- Polyisoprene rubber is widely used in the manufacture of high-quality and durable shoes, owing to its low cost, high resistance, and improved performance as against natural rubber
- Growth in the automotive industry across the globe is the major driver of the polyisoprene rubber market. The automotive industry has been expanding in Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. It is expected to expand considerably in Asia Pacific in the near future.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Synthetic Rubber Type Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of volume and value, the synthetic type segment of the global polyisoprene rubber market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Synthetic rubbers have superior tensile strength as compared to natural rubbers. Manufacturers increasingly prefer synthetic rubber. Synthetic rubber also has high durability and rolling resistance, which results in an impeccable grip.
High Cost of Polyisoprene Rubber to Hamper Market
- The global polyisoprene rubber market is primarily hampered by its high cost. Regular maintenance of tires is also a major challenge in the automotive industry. This is likely to restrain the polyisoprene rubber market.
- Polyisoprene rubber has several disadvantages such as low permeability to gases; and poor resistance against acid, fuel, oil, and steam. It is not recommended for applications involving food contact. Therefore, demand for its substitutes is high. These factors are anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Covid-19 Impact on Polyisoprene Rubber Market
- The automotive industry contributes significantly to the global economy. However, the global automotive industry has been hampered due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The impact of the pandemic on the automotive industry was first witnessed in Asia. Then, it became severe in other parts of the world. New vehicle sales in China decreased at least 2.9% by the end of 2020.
- According to the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA), total sales of new vehicles in the European Union declined by 7.4% in January and February 2020 than that in the same period in 2019. Each of the following four major markets in the European Union has witnessed declining demand during the first quarter of 2020: Germany (9.0%), France (7.8%), Italy (7.3%), and Spain (6.8%).
- The United Nations Conference on Trade And Development (UNCTAD) estimates a 2% reduction in export of parts and other intermediate inputs from China to automotive manufacturers in the European Union, North America, Japan, South Korea, and other major automobile-producing economies. This can lead to a decrease of US$ 7 Bn in automotive exports from these economies to the rest of the world. Therefore, the impact of Covid-19 pandemic is estimated to be high on the polyisoprene rubber market in 2020 and 2021.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Polyisoprene Rubber Market
- Asia Pacific accounted for leading share of the global polyisoprene rubber market in 2019, due to rise in demand for automotive vehicles in the region. China is the major country in the region.
- Rise in FDI investment in the automotive industry in developing countries of Asia Pacific is another factor that is likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- Europe and North America held vital share of the global polyisoprene rubber market in 2019, owing to the rising demand for lightweight automotive vehicles in these regions
- Middle East & Africa is anticipated to be a rapidly expanding region of the global polyisoprene rubber market during the forecast period. The market in the region is at the development stage. Key players are investing significantly in the market in the region in order to expand their presence and gain higher market share.
Major Players in Market
Key players operating in the global polyisoprene rubber market include:
- Kraton Corporation
- Zeon Corporation
- JSR Corporation
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- The Goodyear Tire and Rubber
- Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd
Global Polyisoprene Rubber Market: Research Scope
Global Polyisoprene Rubber Market, by Type
Global Polyisoprene Rubber Market, by Cover
- Lithium Catalytic
- Titanium Catalytic
- Rare Earth Catalysis
Global Polyisoprene Rubber Market, by Application
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.