Water Treatment Industry to Offer Lucrative Potential to Global Polyacrylic Acid Market
- The global water treatment industry is projected to expand at a robust pace in the near future. Rapid urbanization in developing economies across the globe, amidst the scarcity of natural resources and climate change, is likely to lead to increasing demand for clean water between 2019 and 2027.
- Rise in the demand for water and wastewater treatment across municipal and industrial processes is anticipated to boost consumption of water-soluble polymers including polyacrylic acid in the near future
- In order to lessen the escalating costs associated with the procurement of fresh water and disposal of wastewater, large-sized players are anticipated to increase their efforts to reuse wastewater. These indicators are likely to present significant growth potential to the global polyacrylic acid market during the forecast period.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Polyacrylic Acid Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Polyacrylic Acid Market
- The global personal care industry offers robust opportunities to polyacrylic acid manufacturers, with rise in the consumption of polyacrylic-acid-based superabsorbent polymers (SAPs) in baby diapers, feminine care products, and adult incontinence products
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the share of people aged 60 years or above in the global population would be almost double from 12% in 2015 to 22% in 2050. Factors such as improved health care standards, prolonged lifespan, and rise in aging population are estimated to propel the consumption of adult incontinence products during the forecast period. This, in turn, is driving the global polyacrylic acid market.
- Polyacrylic acid plays a vital role in the reduction of hydrate formation. The formation of hydrates in oil and gas pipelines has become a major challenge in oil and gas operations. The oil & gas industry is likely to be a prominent consumer of polyacrylic acid during the forecast period.
- Developing economies across the globe are facing strict environment-related regulations regarding effluent discharge from manufacturing facilities and the purity of potable water. Polyacrylic acid is readily dissoluble in water and it is anticipated to witness increase in the consumption for use in treating sewage water and wastewater effluents from 2019 to 2027.
- The global polyacrylic acid market is subjected to a stringent regulatory framework. For instance, use of polyacrylic acid for water treatment has to abide by the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), Clean Water Act (CWA), etc. Polyacrylic acid is also continuously monitored by the International Agency for Research on Cancer and agencies of the World Health Organization (WHO). Sodium salt of polyacrylic acid is included in the list of food additives by the U.S. FDA (Food & Drug Administration).
Global Polyacrylic Acid Market, by Application
- Based on application, the global polyacrylic acid market can be divided into water treatment, personal care, detergents & cleaners, and others (including paints & coatings and pharmaceutical)
- The wastewater from oil and gas companies is toxic and, at times, carcinogenic. This enormous generation of wastewater is constrained with strict regulations on its disposal. This, in turn, is likely to boost the consumption of polyacrylic acid during the forecast period.
- Polyacrylic acid is readily soluble in water and it is emerging as a key ingredient in the treatment of water effluents. Stringent regulations regarding disposal of industrial effluents are likely to generate high demand for water treatment processes, thereby driving the demand for polyacrylic acid between 2019 and 2027.
Asia Pacific to be a Key Market for Polyacrylic Acid
- In terms of region, the global polyacrylic acid market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is projected to be a major consumer of polyacrylic acid throughout the forecast period.
- Factors such as increasing health care spending, rising infrastructure development activities, enhancing standards of living, presence of an organized retail sector, and increasing disposable income are expected to boost the personal care industry in Asia Pacific between 2019 and 2027.
- Growing population in Asia Pacific is anticipated to boost the demand for potable water in the region, thereby providing substantial growth opportunities to the polyacrylic acid market in the region in the near future
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Polyacrylic Acid Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global polyacrylic acid market include:
- BASF SE
- Kemira OYJ
- NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD.
- KAO Corporation
- Lubrizol Corporation
- ACURO ORGANICS LIMITED
Global Polyacrylic Acid Market: Research Scope
Global Polyacrylic Acid Market, by Form
Global Polyacrylic Acid Market, by Application
- Water Treatment
- Personal Care
- Detergents & Cleaners
- Others (Including Paints & Coatings and Pharmaceutical)
Global Polyacrylic Acid Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.