Policy management software market is gaining momentum as more number of network operators are using policy solutions to generate revenues from new services and to optimize the subscriber experience. Policy management software industry is set to witness strong growth rate in the near future with increasing policy management applications and new vendors. The global sales of policy management software reached $589 million during 2011 and expected to go beyond $1.9 billion by 2016. Wireless market is the most popular segments of policy management software industry.
Most network operators are using policy management software to launch new capabilities via secure API networks with third parties. The increasing number of machine to machine connection in next few years will possibly drive the growth of policy management software industry as operators use policy solutions to identify, manage and track machine to machine traffic.
- Fixed Line Braodband Networks
- Cable Broadband Networks
- 3G Broadband Network
- LTE Mobile Network
This research report analyzes this market based on its industry segments and major geographies. It provides complete analysis of major industry segments, current trends, market structure, industry growth drivers, restraints, and market projections for upcoming years. It also includes analysis of technological developments in market, Porter’s five force model analysis, and detailed company profiles of top industry players. This report provides review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to new entrants and existing market players along with detailed value chain analysis.
Major geographies analyzed under this research report are
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the key players dominating this market are Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs, BandWD, Broadhop, Comarch, Comptel, Comverse, Huawei, Intec, Intracom, Juniper, Nokia Siemens, Openet, Redknee, Tango, Tekelec, Telcordia, Elitecore, Ericsson, FTS, HP, VBS, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.