Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market - Introduction
- Point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul system is an advanced communication system that is used to transmit information or data between two users based on radio links. Point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems are majorly adopted by mobile operators to transfer or process huge data traffic on targeted communication links.
- A point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul system enables companies to transfer large data on secured communication links with optimizing the overall cost of data transfer. A point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul system is a cost-effective data transfer medium for mobile operators to manage one-to-one and one-to-many data transfer processes.
- A point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul system operates on different frequencies such as 10.5 GHz, 26 GHz, 28 GHz, and 60 GHz as per the demand of mobile operators. Solution providers are offering a customized solution in a wide area (macro) mobile backhaul, small cell (metro) mobile backhaul, enterprise access network, private access networks, and mixed mobile backhaul & access networks.
- Wireless internet or network providers are investing in new technologies to increase their network capacity and an increase in rate of adoption of smart devices is expected to create significant opportunities for point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market
- Increase in investment by mobile operators in advanced communication technology to increase network capacity and a rise in the demand for high-speed internet services in commercial as well as residential sectors are expected to drive the point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems market
- Increase in demand to reduce the overall communication infrastructure and data transfer process cost is expected to boost the demand for point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems among companies
- Rise in consumer spending on advanced telecommunication systems to provide consistent data transfer services is estimated to offer significant opportunities to point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems providers
Lack of network infrastructure and high initial capital investment to hinder point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems market
- Lack of network infrastructure of mobile operators in developing countries is expected to restrain the point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems market
- Low adoption of advanced communication technologies in small & medium enterprises due to high initial capital investment for implementation of new technologies is also expected to hamper the point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems market
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market
- Large enterprises are investing more in telecommunication and data transfer solutions based on 4G and 5G technologies to provide the necessary communication services during COVID-19 conditions. Companies are increasing network capacity to cater to the increased demand for faster internet service during the COVID-19 period. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to fuel the demand for point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems solutions and services in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems market due to the early adoption of advanced telecommunication systems in major mobile operators and network service providers and also owing to the presence of major solution providers in the region
- The point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to an increase in rate of adoption of smart communication systems among existing commercial infrastructure and increase in investment by major players in telecommunication systems for maintaining their market position.
Key Players Operating in Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market
- Airspan Networks Inc.
Airspan Networks Inc. is a global provider of telephone switching equipment and develops radio access network technology solutions. The company offers a wide range of solutions such as 5G solutions, open architecture, network densification, indoor coverage solutions, rural solutions, and CBRS.
- NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation was founded in 1899 and is based in Tokyo, Japan. The company is a leading global provider of electronics and information technology solutions. The company offers a wide range of solutions in embedded systems, network products, unified communication, data storage solutions, and software solutions for mobile operators and network solution providers.
Other key players operating in the global point-to-multipoint microwave backhaul systems market include Redline Communications Group Inc., Exalt Wireless, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Cambridge Communication Systems Limited, and Ericsson AB.
Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market, by Component
Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market, by Type
- Sub 6GHz
- 6GHz-18 GHz
Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market, by End-user
- Telecom Operators
- Internet Service Providers
Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Multipoint Wireless Communication System
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Solutions
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.