Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market - Introduction
- A point-to-multipoint communication system is an advanced communication system that provides multiple paths for the companies to contact multiple remote office location from one centralized system.
- The point-to-multipoint communication system is majorly adopted by private enterprises to communicate with multiple office locations and improve the communication network. Point-to-multipoint communication is majorly used in IP telephony, and wireless internet services. The centralized network antenna broadcasts the signals to multiple receiving antennas and uses the form of time-division multiplexing.
- Companies are increasing the adoption of a point-to-multipoint communication system for wireless data communication services for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) microwave and radio frequencies. This communication technology allows companies to communicate over long distances through a wireless communication medium.
- Companies are adopting a point-to-multipoint communication system whenever new subscribers are successfully connected on the point-to-point network. Companies are increasing the last-mile broadband accessing system to reduce the cost of implementing the communication system for new users.
Key Drivers of the Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market
- Increasing investment by telecommunication system companies on advanced systems and growing demand for wireless communication equipment or solutions in commercial sectors is expected to drive the point-to-multipoint communication system market.
- Increasing demand to reduce the overall communication infrastructure cost is expected to boost the demand for point-to-multipoint communication systems among companies.
- Increasing consumer spending on advanced telecommunication systems and supporting devices is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to point-to-multipoint communication system providers.
Lack of telecommunication and network infrastructure expected to hinder the point-to-multipoint communication system market
- Lack of telecommunication and network infrastructure in developing countries is expected to restrain the growth of the point-to-multipoint communication system market
- Low adoption of advanced communication technologies in small & medium enterprises in developing countries is also expected to hamper the point-to-multipoint communication system market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market
- Large enterprises are investing more on telecommunication and data transfer solutions to provide the necessary communication services during COVID-19 conditions. Companies are enabling data transfer and communication with remote sites through centralized solutions. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to increase the demand for point-to-multipoint communication system solutions and services during the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global point-to-multipoint communication system market due to the early adoption of telecommunication systems in different industry verticals and owing to the presence of major solution providers.
- The point-to-multipoint communication system market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of smart communication solutions among existing commercial infrastructure and increasing investment by major players in telecommunication systems for maintaining their market position.
Key Players Operating in the Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a prominent global company that provides end-to-end ICT solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, cloud technology, and services. The company provides Point-to-Multipoint VPLS and other audio & video conferencing peripherals such as cameras, microphones, service management systems, and recording and streaming systems.
- Airspan Networks Inc.
Airspan Networks Inc. is a global provider of telephone switching equipment and develops radio access network technology solutions. The company offers a wide range of solutions such as 5G solutions, open architecture, network densification, indoor coverage solutions, rural solutions, and CBRS. The company is focused on point-to-multipoint wireless broadband systems, and small cell and mini-macro equipment solutions, used by mobile operators to extend wireless services.
Other key players operating in the global point-to-multipoint communication system market include Proxim Wireless Corporation, Cambridge Broadband Networks Group, RADWIN, Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Ceragon Networks Ltd., Intracom Telecom S.A. Telecom Solutions, and Cambium Networks, Ltd.
Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market: Research Scope
Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market, by Type
- Sub 6GHz
- 6GHz-18 GHz
Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market, by Application
- Mobile Network Operators
- Near Field Communication
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Airports
Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Solutions
- Multipoint Wireless Communication System
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.