Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market - Introduction
- A point-to-multipoint communication system is an advanced communication system that provides multiple paths for the companies to contact multiple remote office location from one centralized system.
- The point-to-multipoint communication system is majorly adopted by private enterprises to communicate with multiple office locations and improve the communication network. Point-to-multipoint communication is majorly used in IP telephony, and wireless internet services. The centralized network antenna broadcasts the signals to multiple receiving antennas and uses the form of time-division multiplexing.
- Companies are increasing the adoption of a point-to-multipoint communication system for wireless data communication services for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) microwave and radio frequencies. This communication technology allows companies to communicate over long distances through a wireless communication medium.
- Companies are adopting a point-to-multipoint communication system whenever new subscribers are successfully connected on the point-to-point network. Companies are increasing the last-mile broadband accessing system to reduce the cost of implementing the communication system for new users.
Key Drivers of the Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market
- Increasing investment by telecommunication system companies on advanced systems and growing demand for wireless communication equipment or solutions in commercial sectors is expected to drive the point-to-multipoint communication system market.
- Increasing demand to reduce the overall communication infrastructure cost is expected to boost the demand for point-to-multipoint communication systems among companies.
- Increasing consumer spending on advanced telecommunication systems and supporting devices is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to point-to-multipoint communication system providers.
Lack of telecommunication and network infrastructure expected to hinder the point-to-multipoint communication system market
- Lack of telecommunication and network infrastructure in developing countries is expected to restrain the growth of the point-to-multipoint communication system market
- Low adoption of advanced communication technologies in small & medium enterprises in developing countries is also expected to hamper the point-to-multipoint communication system market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market
- Large enterprises are investing more on telecommunication and data transfer solutions to provide the necessary communication services during COVID-19 conditions. Companies are enabling data transfer and communication with remote sites through centralized solutions. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to increase the demand for point-to-multipoint communication system solutions and services during the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global point-to-multipoint communication system market due to the early adoption of telecommunication systems in different industry verticals and owing to the presence of major solution providers.
- The point-to-multipoint communication system market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of smart communication solutions among existing commercial infrastructure and increasing investment by major players in telecommunication systems for maintaining their market position.
Key Players Operating in the Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a prominent global company that provides end-to-end ICT solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, cloud technology, and services. The company provides Point-to-Multipoint VPLS and other audio & video conferencing peripherals such as cameras, microphones, service management systems, and recording and streaming systems.
Airspan Networks Inc. is a global provider of telephone switching equipment and develops radio access network technology solutions. The company offers a wide range of solutions such as 5G solutions, open architecture, network densification, indoor coverage solutions, rural solutions, and CBRS. The company is focused on point-to-multipoint wireless broadband systems, and small cell and mini-macro equipment solutions, used by mobile operators to extend wireless services.
Other key players operating in the global point-to-multipoint communication system market include Proxim Wireless Corporation, Cambridge Broadband Networks Group, RADWIN, Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Ceragon Networks Ltd., Intracom Telecom S.A. Telecom Solutions, and Cambium Networks, Ltd.
Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market: Research Scope
Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market, by Type
- Sub 6GHz
- 6GHz-18 GHz
Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market, by Application
- Mobile Network Operators
- Near Field Communication
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Airports
Global Point-to-multipoint Communication System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Solutions
- Multipoint Wireless Communication System
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!