Podiatry Workstations Market: Overview
- Podiatry workstations is an advanced concept and are used to treat people with foot or leg issues, sports injuries, lower limb pain, and foot examination. These workstations include chairs, cabinets, drawer systems, and other surgical instruments. This allows the operator or podiatrist a professional and workable space.
- Podiatry workstations offer maximum movement and access to podiatrists and are highly useful in podiatry clinics
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Podiatry Workstations Market
- Rise in foot problems across the globe is a major factor responsible for the growth of the podiatry workstations market
- According to Aetrex Worldwide Inc. Foot Facts, approximately 6% of the U.S. population experience foot injuries, bunions, flat feet, and fallen arches every year
- Aging population is highly prone to foot injuries, diabetic conditions, lower limb problems, and deformation of organs. This is expected to expand the global workstations market. For instance, as per the AGS Health in Aging Foundation, in 2017, approximately 33% of people aged 65 years or above in the U.S. had at least one bunion.
- Increase in the diabetic population globally is also one of the many factors propelling the growth of the global podiatry workstations market. Foot ulcers are common in diabetic patients, which need proper examination and treatment. Podiatry workstations are used for examination and healing purposes of infected wounds. Hence, the demand for podiatry workstations is anticipated to grow.
- According to report published in 2017 by the Alpine Foot & Ankle Clinic, diabetic foot ulcerations have a global annual incidence rate of 6.3%
- Advancements in technology and devices used in the podiatry treatment and adoption of new products by podiatrists are some of the factors that are expected to drive the global podiatry workstations market
To Know More about TMRs Unique Offerings for Podiatry Workstations Market, Request a Brochure here
High Cost Associated with Podiatry Procedures to Hamper Market
- High cost of podiatry procedures, therapies, and treatment in certain diseases, coupled with expensive instruments is hampering the expansion of the global podiatry workstations market
- Lack of skilled podiatrists in developing countries, particularly of the African region, cause complications and adversely affect the foot condition. This is preventing patients from undergoing certain therapies, thus negatively impacting the global podiatry workstations market.
Podiatry Workstations with Light & Chair to Witness High Demand
- In terms of product type, the global podiatry workstations market can be divided into podiatry workstation with monitor, podiatry workstation with chair, podiatry workstation on casters, podiatry workstation with shelves, and podiatry workstation with light & chair
- The podiatry workstation with light & chair segment dominated the podiatry workstation market, as these workstations have maximum control units, in terms of access, for podiatrist and offer greater ease to patients. This segment is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Podiatry workstation with monitor offers greater control, maximum simplicity, and information on LCD display. This segment has high growth potential in the global podiatry workstation market.
- Podiatry workstations with shelves have more number of drawers to keep surgical instruments, such as surgical drills and other instruments. However, these workstations are being substituted by advanced workstations.
Mobile Podiatry Workstations Modality Segment has Significant Growth Potential
- On the basis of modality, the global podiatry workstations market can be divided into standalone podiatry workstations and mobile podiatry workstations
- The mobile podiatry workstations segment is expected to have significant growth potential in the global podiatry workstations market
- Mobile podiatry workstations include features, such as device portability in clinics and ease of operation. This factor is likely to fuel the growth of this segment.
Podiatry Clinics to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global podiatry workstations market can be segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, podiatry clinics, and others
- The podiatry clinics segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, owing to more number of patients being referred to podiatry clinics for foot problems and availability of skilled podiatrists at these clinics in developed countries
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
North America to Lead Global Podiatry Workstations Market
- In terms of region, the global podiatry workstations market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global podiatry workstations market in 2018 due to a high number of people with foot problems and diseases, better health care infrastructure, and several awareness campaigns and programs held by different organizations in the region
- According to the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association (IPMA), approximately 5% of the U.S. population have foot infection, including athlete’s foot and other fungal infections and warts
- In July 2017, The American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS) launched the consumer awareness campaign – Look for the "O" – in the U.S. This campaign was aimed at helping people understand the need to find a specialized foot and ankle orthopaedic surgeon for their foot needs.
- The podiatry workstations market in the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Aging population, high diabetes prevalence with diabetic foot ulcer, and rise in awareness regarding foot care and diseases are factors augmenting the market growth in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global podiatry workstations market are:
- MEDI-CARE SOLUTIONS S.R.L
- NAMROL GROUP
- Saratoga Spa
- Gharieni Group
- Murray Medical
- BTC SRL(Innovative Medical Solutions)
- Vismara s.r.l.
- M.D. srl
Global Podiatry Workstations Market: Research Scope
Global Podiatry Workstations Market, by Product Type
- Podiatry Workstations with Monitor
- Podiatry Workstations with Chair
- Podiatry Workstations on Casters
- Podiatry Workstations with Shelves
- Podiatry Workstations with Light & Chair
Global Podiatry Workstations Market, by Modality
- Standalone Podiatry Workstations
- Mobile Podiatry Workstations
Global Podiatry Workstations Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Podiatry Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.