Pleated Filters Market: Introduction
- Pleated filters provide airflow in HVAC systems. Pleated filters are made of sheet polyesters, cotton, or paper, which are folded into plates to increase their surface area. This allows the filter to trap more airborne particles, such as dust, dirt, and hair (human or pets), which could damage the blower fan of the furnace and clog the AC coils.
- Pleated filters are sturdier and efficient than conventional fiberglass filters. They also cost less than super-efficient electrostatic filters.
- Pleated filters allow greater heat transfer, which makes HVAC systems work more efficiently saving energy and lowering utility bills
Key Drivers of Global Pleated Filters Market
- The global pleated filters market is driven by an increase in installation of HVAC systems and replacement of old air conditioning systems. Presently, airborne diseases spread rapidly due to a rise in pollution and hazardous chemical substances present in the environment. Thus, the global pleated filters market is likely to expand due to their increasing usage in air filter devices in order to purify air.
- Increase in installation of air conditioning systems in residential and commercial buildings is driving the global pleated filters market. Development of infrastructures, especially in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected to fuel the expansion of the global pleated filters market.
- The global pleated filters market is also driven by environmental regulations laid down by several governments in various countries to improve air quality
To clarify your doubts about the report on Pleated Filters Market, Request a Brochure here
Demand from Developing Regions to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Increase in demand from developing regions, such as Asia Pacific and Latin America, is expected to offers lucrative opportunities to pleated filter manufacturers
- In developing countries, the number of commercial as well as residential buildings is increasing, thus fueling the need for air conditioning in these countries
High Cost Associated with Pleated Filters to Hamper Market
- Pleated filers are more expensive as compared to other filters. Fiberglass filter is popular as compared to pleated filters, as it is less expensive. This is a key factor restraining the demand for pleated filters.
- Some HVAC systems experience reduced output due to the strain caused by forced air through filter. In some cases, this can also shorten the lifespan of the unit, which would ultimately lead to an increase in expenses and waste of energy. This is expected to hamper the market for pleated filters.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Pleated Filters Market
- The global pleated filters market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of pleated filters, followed by North America and Europe. In Asia Pacific, China is estimated to be a prominent market for pleated filters due to increase in demand for HVAC systems owing to increase in risk of diseases. India, Japan, Indonesia, and Thailand are major countries boosting the pleated filters market in Asia Pacific, owing to the high demand for pleated filters in these countries.
- The pleated filters market is expanding in North America due to a rise in awareness about major diseases and precautions taken to counter these diseases
- Europe holds a significant share of the global pleated filters market due to the presence of major automotive players in the region, such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Porsche, Volkswagen
- The market for pleated filters in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Pleated Filters Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Pleated Filters Market
The global pleated filters market is highly concentrated with leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 20% to 30% share of the global market. Key players operating in the global pleated filters market include:
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Airex Filter Corporation.
- 3M Company
- The Strainite companies
- General Motors Company
- Koch Filter Corporation
- Atlas Copco AB
- Midwesco Filter Resources Inc.
- Delta filtration
- Freudenberg & company
- Camfil AB
Global Pleated Filters Market: Research Scope
Global Pleated Filters Market, by Product
- Air Filter
- Food & Beverages Filter
- Oil Filter
Global Pleated Filters Market, by Application
Global Pleated Filters Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.