Pleated Filters Market: Introduction
- Pleated filters provide airflow in HVAC systems. Pleated filters are made of sheet polyesters, cotton, or paper, which are folded into plates to increase their surface area. This allows the filter to trap more airborne particles, such as dust, dirt, and hair (human or pets), which could damage the blower fan of the furnace and clog the AC coils.
- Pleated filters are sturdier and efficient than conventional fiberglass filters. They also cost less than super-efficient electrostatic filters.
- Pleated filters allow greater heat transfer, which makes HVAC systems work more efficiently saving energy and lowering utility bills
Key Drivers of Global Pleated Filters Market
- The global pleated filters market is driven by an increase in installation of HVAC systems and replacement of old air conditioning systems. Presently, airborne diseases spread rapidly due to a rise in pollution and hazardous chemical substances present in the environment. Thus, the global pleated filters market is likely to expand due to their increasing usage in air filter devices in order to purify air.
- Increase in installation of air conditioning systems in residential and commercial buildings is driving the global pleated filters market. Development of infrastructures, especially in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected to fuel the expansion of the global pleated filters market.
- The global pleated filters market is also driven by environmental regulations laid down by several governments in various countries to improve air quality
To clarify your doubts about the report on Pleated Filters Market, Request a Brochure here
Demand from Developing Regions to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Increase in demand from developing regions, such as Asia Pacific and Latin America, is expected to offers lucrative opportunities to pleated filter manufacturers
- In developing countries, the number of commercial as well as residential buildings is increasing, thus fueling the need for air conditioning in these countries
High Cost Associated with Pleated Filters to Hamper Market
- Pleated filers are more expensive as compared to other filters. Fiberglass filter is popular as compared to pleated filters, as it is less expensive. This is a key factor restraining the demand for pleated filters.
- Some HVAC systems experience reduced output due to the strain caused by forced air through filter. In some cases, this can also shorten the lifespan of the unit, which would ultimately lead to an increase in expenses and waste of energy. This is expected to hamper the market for pleated filters.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Pleated Filters Market
- The global pleated filters market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of pleated filters, followed by North America and Europe. In Asia Pacific, China is estimated to be a prominent market for pleated filters due to increase in demand for HVAC systems owing to increase in risk of diseases. India, Japan, Indonesia, and Thailand are major countries boosting the pleated filters market in Asia Pacific, owing to the high demand for pleated filters in these countries.
- The pleated filters market is expanding in North America due to a rise in awareness about major diseases and precautions taken to counter these diseases
- Europe holds a significant share of the global pleated filters market due to the presence of major automotive players in the region, such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Porsche, Volkswagen
- The market for pleated filters in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Pleated Filters Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Pleated Filters Market
The global pleated filters market is highly concentrated with leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 20% to 30% share of the global market. Key players operating in the global pleated filters market include:
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Airex Filter Corporation.
- 3M Company
- The Strainite companies
- General Motors Company
- Koch Filter Corporation
- Atlas Copco AB
- Midwesco Filter Resources Inc.
- Delta filtration
- Freudenberg & company
- Camfil AB
Global Pleated Filters Market: Research Scope
Global Pleated Filters Market, by Product
- Air Filter
- Food & Beverages Filter
- Oil Filter
Global Pleated Filters Market, by Application
Global Pleated Filters Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.