Plastics Corrugated Packaging Market: Introduction
There is high demand for the secondary packaging material in the market. Packaging manufacturers are in search of the material that can sustain in all the climatic condition without harming the product being packaged. Manufacturers are using corrugated paper & paperboard boxes as a secondary packaging material, but the paper and paperboard corrugated boxes have low wet strength as compared to plastic corrugated boxes. However, plastic corrugated packaging products have high resistance to water, thus, highly preferred from the manufacturing end. The material has high crushing strength, stiffness, and hardness. Further, this material is lightweight, and they can carry heavy materials. These features of plastic corrugated packaging products are preferred from ends users
Key players of plastic corrugated packaging products are shifting their interest from corrugated cardboard packaging product to plastic corrugated packaging products. Technology Container Corp., a reusable plastic corrugated packaging products manufacturer, prefers plastic packaging product. As these containers are reusable, they eliminates the time taken, labor cost and the material that is required for the production of new plastic corrugated packaging products.
The figure shows the consumption of the plastic corrugated packaging containers.
Global plastics corrugated packaging market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, global plastics corrugated packaging market is segmented into:
- Polypropylene (PP) plastics corrugated packaging materials
- Polyethylene (PE) plastics corrugated packaging materials
- Polystyrene (PS) plastics corrugated packaging materials
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) plastics corrugated packaging materials
- Other plastics corrugated packaging materials
On the basis of packaging type, global plastics corrugated packaging market is segmented into:
- Two Piece Boxes
- Stacking Boxes
- Retail Shelf Bins
- Point of Purchase (POP) Displays
- Retail Signage
- Inserts and Dividers
- Totes and Material Handling Solutions
- Recycling Bins
- Custom Solutions
On the basis of usage type, global plastics corrugated packaging market is segmented into:
- Reusable Plastics corrugated packaging products
- Expendable (Single Use) Plastics corrugated packaging products
On the basis of end use industry, plastics corrugated packaging market is segmented into:
- Consumer Electronics
- Recovery and Recycling
- Other Industrial
Tier down Analysis:
Tier 1: The Tier 1 analysis includes the key manufacturers of plastics corrugated packaging materials that have market share of 1.5%-5% Technology Container Corp., Corlite Packaging, Hinkle Manufacturing, Inc., Androp Packaging, Inc., Minnesota Diversified Industries, Caprihans India Limited, New-Tech Packaging Inc. and others.
Tier 2: The Tier 2 analysis includes emerging companies of plastics corrugated packaging products they are GWP Correx, NW Packaging, Androp Packaging, INC., Amatech Inc., Plastic Corrugated Packaging & Accessories Pty Limited, Coroplast, CLPG Packaging Industries Sdn. Bhd., Classic Enterprises Ltd., Shish Industries Limited, CoolSeal USA, Kiva Container, Avon Containers and others.
Key insights of plastic corrugated packaging market
Plastics corrugated packaging containers are integrated with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification system). The system can quickly identify the location of the container. “Mission Foods” company has installed RFID system in plastics corrugated packaging products that will easily track the container. The use of the system has reduced the loss of the container. As plastics, corrugated packaging containers can be reused for more than eight times, for shipment of the products. This initiative of the Mission Foods was recognized, and the company was awarded the by the “RFID Journal award,” and the use of the plastics corrugated packaging containers has saved about $15 million of the company.
The pricing analysis of plastic corrugated packaging market is done by the packaging type. The global plastic corrugated packaging market volume is tracked in (tonnes) and value is (millions).
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.