Global Plant-Based Food Market: Overview
The increasing awareness about vegan food options has resulted in the steady growth of the global plant-based food market. The overall market has been growing at a steady pace and the future is predicted to hold promise. Plant-based food include meat alternative snacks, salted snacks, fruit and nut snacks, snack bars, and cereal/ grain-based snacks.
Transparency Market Research is bringing out a report that discusses in detail the trends in the global plant-based food market. It also sheds light on the major drivers of the market and its deterrents. The report also gives you a detailed breakdown of the geographical distribution and the competitive dynamics of the market.
Global Plant-Based Food Market: Drivers and Deterrents
Plant-based foods are as tasty as meat-based foods or regular foods. This, coupled with growing ethical concerns of people pertaining to animal slaughter is expected to provide major boost to the global plant-based food market
Another important factor driving the global plant-based food market is the growing health consciousness among consumers. With rise in incidence of diabetes, obesity, hypertension, and cardiovascular diseases, people are particular about eating healthy. And plant-based food products are considered to be a good healthy food option.
Besides lifestyle diseases, a large section of the population suffers from food-borne allergies and intolerances. This has also driven up demand in the global plant-based foods market. This is because plant-based foods possess high nutritional value and are safe to consume.
Availability of information through social media channels and increased per capita income are also driving the global plant-based food market.
Cost is one of the major deterrents for the growth of this market. Many consumers reject meat products due to their price. Plant-based food is also believed to be expensive.
Global Plant-Based Food Market: Geographical Distribution
Developed regions like North America and Europe are expected to post the highest growth in the coming years. The population shifting to vegan lifestyle is expected to grow in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the U.K., Germany, and France. The Asia Pacific region is predicted to become one of the most promising areas for the global plant-based food market. The focus will remain on developing nations like India and China.
Global Plant-Based Food Market: Competitive Analysis
The global plant-based food market has numerous players. Some of the renowned ones are: Danone, Kellogg’s, SunOpta, The Campbell Soup Company, and The Hain Celestial Group. Many players are trying to replicate the flavor, aroma, and texture of meat-based products to stay ahead in the market.
Global Plant-Based Food Market: Future Opportunities
The Transparency Market Research report will provide you with key insights into:
- The market overview and the current growth trends
- Market drivers and deterrents along with recent food habits
- Detailed breakdown of the market’s geographical distribution
- Key players of the global plant-based food market and their strategies
- Future trends in the market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.