Global Plant-Based Beverages Market: Overview
Plant-based beverages are derived from all types of plant sources like seeds, grains, and nuts. Due to their high nutrition content, plant-based beverages are considered a suitable alternative to cow’s milk. Plant-based beverages are increasing in demand, due to its health benefits and are expected to arrive in every grocery stores worldwide in the near future. People are willing to try out plant-based beverages but they have to be easily available and affordable in price and have to taste good. The report on global plant-based beverages market sheds more light on the benefits of organic and vegetarian food consumption.
The report also aims to enlighten on the rapid growth and prospects of the market in detail. The study also focuses on competitive dynamics in the market by factoring in weaknesses and strengths of prominent participants, their degree of competition, and key products. This report also features unique and salient factors that may make a huge impact on the development of the global plant-based beverages market during the aforementioned forecast period.
Global Plant-Based Beverages Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global plant-based beverages market is experiencing the rise in the number of companies penetrating this nascent market by adding all sort of plant-based beverage products. The growth of this market depends upon the consumer, as they play a crucial part by building more sustainable food system by consuming more plants and less meat. Thus, the decision that they have to make is whether they want to go vegan or try out a plant-based diet. In addition, the usage of antibiotics has boosted the consumption of plant-based beverages across the globe.
However, high price is one of the major challenges that manufacturers in the plant-based beverages market face. Nonetheless, these beverages provide phytonutrients and antioxidants, which help in building strong immunity, lessen inflammation, and help to cure skin radiance. These aspects are mainly focused on the rising demand for plant-based beverages across the globe.
Global Plant-Based Beverages Market: Geographical Outlook
Consumers in developed countries can easily purchase plant-based beverages; but in the developing countries, this remains a challenge. The major growth in the trend of vegan diets, especially in the North America. This region is leading in the global plant-based beverages market by accounting for highest revenue shares. The global plant-based beverages market is expected shift towards natural and healthy food options to cope with their hectic lifestyles. These regions are likely to exhibit high demand for global plant-based beverages market due to rapid growth occurring in the food and beverages sector too.
Global Plant-Based Beverages Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as The Coca-Cola Company, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., SunOpta Inc., PepsiCo, Inc., and Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., enjoy a stronghold in the global plant-based beverages market. The market is currently witnessing fierce competition among several leading players. Manufacturers of plant-based beverages are giving emphasis on strengthening their network. They are also expected to positively influence the global plant-based beverages market in the near future.
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.