Pipeline Pigging Valves Market: Overview
- Pipeline pigging systems are used to carry out inspection, maintenance, and cleaning of pipelines without stopping the flow. The system is used in pipelines to remove sediment, mud, bacteria, calcium carbonate, and other contaminants.
- Pipeline pigging valves are used to retrieve and introduce a pipeline cleaning and maintenance device known as pig. The pig can be inserted or removed with the help of an interlock that is integrated on the side of the pigging valve, which is locked and secured through a bayonet system.
- Rise in industrial development and increase in automation in industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals are anticipated to boost the demand for pipeline pigging valves. Pigging valves helps maintain the integrity of pipelines for neat and clean operation without any disturbance in the flow.
- Pipeline pigging valves are classified into bypass and shutoff pigging valves. Shutoff valves are designed to operate under complicated situations, while bypass valves are employed to avoid blockages in the pipeline.
- Pipeline pigging valves increase the overall efficiency of the system. Therefore, demand for valves has risen significantly in the recent past. The oil & gas end-use industry held major share of the pipeline pigging valves market in 2018.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global Pipeline Pigging Valves Market
- Demand for pipeline pigging valves is increasing owing to the rise in atomization and industrialization across the globe. Pigging valves reduce labor cost required to maintain the pipeline in the long run.
- Growth in oil & gas exploration activities is also anticipated to boost the global pipeline pigging valves market
- On February 24, 2018, King’s Energy Services acquired FracServe Canada. FracServe Canada is a prominent solutions provider for the well services industry. The company specializes in recertification, rentals, and sales & services. It also provides solutions for cementing, coil tubing, stimulation (fracking), well testing, wellhead, and wireline sectors. The acquisition would help King's Energy Services to expand its servicing, distribution, and manufacturing of valves.
Middle East & Africa to Hold Major Share of Global Pipeline Pigging Valves Market
- Based on region, the global pipeline pigging valves market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa is anticipated to dominate the global pipeline pigging valves market in 2018, owing the high growth of the oil & gas industry in the region. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period due to the rise in export of crude oil in the Middle East.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to account for major share of the global pipeline pigging valves market during the forecast period. Rise in investments in the industrial sector coupled with growth of the industrial sector, especially in countries such as China, India, and Japan, is driving the market in the region.
- The pipeline pigging valves market in North America and Europe is estimated to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. North America has shale gas reserves. As a result, large numbers of upstream companies are carrying out exploration and refining activities in the region.
- The market in Latin America is likely to be expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Market
Key companies operating in the global pipeline pigging valves market include:
- Jag Valves
- Hartmann Valves GmbH
- Tiger Valve Company
- Sofis valve operation.
- Frontier Valve International
- PBM Valve
- Argus Machine Co. Ltd
- SAMSON Controls Inc.
- Pipetech Corporation
- Master Flo Valve Inc.
- RMA Pipeline Equipment
- PHOENIX SPECIALTY INC.
Global Pipeline Pigging Valves Market: Research Scope
Global Pipeline Pigging Valves Market, by Type
- Bypass Pigging Valve
- Shutoff Pigging Valve
Global Pipeline Pigging Valves Market, by Technology
- Ultrasonic Piping
- Magnetic Flux Piping
Global Pipeline Pigging Valves Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Food Processing
Global Pipeline Pigging Valves Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.