Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market: Introduction
- Pipeline accessories refer to fittings and adaptors used to connect straight pipes or tube sections, adaptable to various shapes and sizes, for several purposes such as measuring and regulating the fluid flow. These accessories are often used in lightweight piping, primarily flexible piping to be supplied in coiled form.
- Pipeline accessories are ideal to transport liquid waste, liquid, and gas in domestic or commercial environments. They are a crucial components in piping and plumbing systems.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers & Restrains of Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market
- Increase in investments in construction of inter- and intra-pipeline network to cater to the demand for energy is expected to drive the pipeline connecting accessories market during the forecast period. For instance, in August 2019, GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) announced to invest US$ 6.25 billion for construction of National Gas Grid and city gas distribution network across the country over the next five years. Pipeline accessories help remove the trapped air and prevent any malfunction of the process equipment, which is further expected to fuel the market.
- Rise in demand for transportation of fuel such as crude oil, gas, and petroleum products over large distances via pipelines, due to their cost-effectiveness and reliability, drives the demand for expansion of pipeline, which in turn is anticipated to propel the pipeline connecting accessories market.
- Availability of alternative modes to transport fuel is anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period
Steel Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global pipeline connecting accessories market can be segmented based on type, material, and region
- In terms of type, the global pipeline connecting accessories market can be divided into air vent, sight glass, moisture separator, strainers, air eliminators, and others. The strainers segment is expected to expand considerably due to the ability of strainers to eliminate unwanted detrimental materials or elements from the pipeline that could harm the connected systems or devices.
- In terms of material, the global pipeline connecting accessories market can be classified into steel, copper, poly vinyl chloride, and ABS. Steel is extensively used to manufacture pipeline connecting accessories due to its low cost and mechanical properties such as durability, corrosion resistance, and machinability. Steel pipes are used in several residential and commercial applications to transfer propane fuel or natural gas. The copper segment is also anticipated to expand during the forecast period, as it copper offers high resistance to corrosion.
North America Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market
- In terms of region, the global pipeline connecting accessories market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The pipeline connecting accessories market in North America is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. This expansion can be attributed to a surge in the demand for pipeline infrastructure from the upstream sector to transport their products. Furthermore, ongoing investments in exploration & production of conventional & unconventional sources of energy is a key factor driving the market.
- This market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, due to an increase in spending for the expansion of pipeline networks. Furthermore, surge in investments in construction of city gas distribution facilities is projected to propel the market.
- The pipeline connecting accessories market in Europe is also projected to expand during the forecast period, due to a rise in the demand for imported gas. As per BP stats, net pipeline gas import accounted for 82% of total gas import across Europe in 2018.
- The pipeline connecting accessories market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is projected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period owing to an increase in capital expenditure in subsea projects, which fuels the demand for pipeline infrastructure to transport fuel
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market
Leading companies operating in the global pipeline connecting accessories market include:
- Pro-line Fittings Inc.
- Pipeline Products India
- Canada Pipeline Accessories
- Keckley Company
- Flotech Inc.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions
- Anvil International
- Mueller Co., LLC.
- Crane Co.
Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market, by Type
- Air Vent
- Sight Glass
- Moisture Separator
- Air Eliminators
Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market, by Material
- Poly Vinyl Chloride
Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.