Pipe Hangers: Introduction
- Pipe hangers are known as pipe supports. It is a tool which is used to support hanging pipes from a slab, ceiling, beam, or any other structural element. These are found to be an ideal solution among industrial users for transfer of loads from the pipe.
- Major players across the globe are introducing pipe hangers with unique material and engineering design to meet the requirement of end-users. This is likely to drive demand for pipe hangers in the near future.
Increasing User Preference for Pipe Hangers
- Pipe hangers are preferred by end-users to secure the piping for supporting the weight load or the dead weight. These are found to be an ideal solution among users to maintain pipes in an organized manner and to prevent the risk of unwanted situations such as rupturing or crashing of deadweight into other objects. Increasing piping projects in a wide range of industrial sectors is impacting the demand for pipe hangers across the globe. In addition, implementation of stringent laws and regulations by regulatory bodies to maintain proper pipeline systems in order to carry weight loads and prevent it from contamination or rupture is likely to drive the growth of the pipe hangers market.
Increasing Cost of Raw Materials: A Key Restraint
- Manufacturers are focusing on development of cost effective piping support solutions such as clamps, brackets, and conventional piping support systems to fulfill the requirements of end-users, which may act as a barrier to the growth of the pipe hangers market. The risk associated with the corrosion of material is also likely to remain a major barrier for the growth of the market. In addition, fluctuation in cost of raw materials that are required for manufacturing pipe hangers along with cost of its overall maintenance is also likely to hamper the growth of the pipe hangers market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Pipe Hangers
- The global pipe hangers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the pipe hangers market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The pipe hangers market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for pipe hangers during the forecast period, owing to increasing usage of piping solutions in a wide range of applications in the past few years in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Pipe Hangers Market
The global pipe hangers market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global pipe hangers market are:
- Anvil International
- Eaton (B-Line)
- Empire Industries
- Globe Pipe Hanger Products
- Gripple Inc.
- Hill & Smith Holdings
- Kinetics Noise Control
- LISEGA SE
- National Pipe Hanger Corporation
- PHD Manufacturing
- Piping Technology & Products (PTP)
- Rilco Manufacturing Company
- Saketh Exim (Tembo Global Industries Ltd.)
- Sunpower Group
- Taylor Associates
- Witzenmann GmbH
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Pipe Hangers Market, Request for a Sample
Global Pipe Hangers Market: Research Scope
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Type
- Beam Attachments
- Clevis Hangers
- Rod Hanger Assemblies
- Hold-Down Pipe Clamps
- Pipe Clamps & Risers
- Others (Pipe Saddles & Coverings, etc.)
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Application
- Suspended Ceiling Systems or Suspended Equipment
- Piping or Ductwork
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Material
- Others (Iron, Nickel, etc.)
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Price
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Application
- Others (Residential, Government, etc.)
The report on the global pipe hangers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!