Pipe Hangers: Introduction
- Pipe hangers are known as pipe supports. It is a tool which is used to support hanging pipes from a slab, ceiling, beam, or any other structural element. These are found to be an ideal solution among industrial users for transfer of loads from the pipe.
- Major players across the globe are introducing pipe hangers with unique material and engineering design to meet the requirement of end-users. This is likely to drive demand for pipe hangers in the near future.
Increasing User Preference for Pipe Hangers
- Pipe hangers are preferred by end-users to secure the piping for supporting the weight load or the dead weight. These are found to be an ideal solution among users to maintain pipes in an organized manner and to prevent the risk of unwanted situations such as rupturing or crashing of deadweight into other objects. Increasing piping projects in a wide range of industrial sectors is impacting the demand for pipe hangers across the globe. In addition, implementation of stringent laws and regulations by regulatory bodies to maintain proper pipeline systems in order to carry weight loads and prevent it from contamination or rupture is likely to drive the growth of the pipe hangers market.
Increasing Cost of Raw Materials: A Key Restraint
- Manufacturers are focusing on development of cost effective piping support solutions such as clamps, brackets, and conventional piping support systems to fulfill the requirements of end-users, which may act as a barrier to the growth of the pipe hangers market. The risk associated with the corrosion of material is also likely to remain a major barrier for the growth of the market. In addition, fluctuation in cost of raw materials that are required for manufacturing pipe hangers along with cost of its overall maintenance is also likely to hamper the growth of the pipe hangers market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Pipe Hangers
- The global pipe hangers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the pipe hangers market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The pipe hangers market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for pipe hangers during the forecast period, owing to increasing usage of piping solutions in a wide range of applications in the past few years in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Pipe Hangers Market
The global pipe hangers market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global pipe hangers market are:
- Anvil International
- Eaton (B-Line)
- Empire Industries
- Globe Pipe Hanger Products
- Gripple Inc.
- Hill & Smith Holdings
- Kinetics Noise Control
- LISEGA SE
- National Pipe Hanger Corporation
- PHD Manufacturing
- Piping Technology & Products (PTP)
- Rilco Manufacturing Company
- Saketh Exim (Tembo Global Industries Ltd.)
- Sunpower Group
- Taylor Associates
- Witzenmann GmbH
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Pipe Hangers Market, Request for a Sample
Global Pipe Hangers Market: Research Scope
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Type
- Beam Attachments
- Clevis Hangers
- Rod Hanger Assemblies
- Hold-Down Pipe Clamps
- Pipe Clamps & Risers
- Others (Pipe Saddles & Coverings, etc.)
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Application
- Suspended Ceiling Systems or Suspended Equipment
- Piping or Ductwork
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Material
- Others (Iron, Nickel, etc.)
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Price
Global Pipe Hangers Market, by Application
- Others (Residential, Government, etc.)
The report on the global pipe hangers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.