Pinch Valve: Introduction
- Pinch valves also known as squeeze valves, have three parts: a housing, an internal rubber sleeve, and end connections. These act as a linear motion valve that can be used to start, stop, and throttle media through a system that is used to control the flow of any media passing through it.
- A pinch valve offers a cost-effective solution for controlling the flow of media through a system. It is likely to remain popular among end-users owing to its ability to offer pressurized cleaning along with mobility of media passing through it.
- Major players across the globe are introducing pinch valves with unique design and advanced technology. This helps users achieve better operational efficiency and prompts users to invest in pinch valves.
Growing Industrial Sector across the Globe
- Pinch valves are extensively opted by end-users owing to its ability to regulate the flow of highly abrasive and corrosive materials in various processes. These are easy to install and replace with adjustable pinch gap that supports multiple tube sizes. Pinch valves have low maintenance and is a more cost-effective solution to regulate various fluids in a wide range of applications. This is the reason influencing end-users to opt for pinch valves over other valves across the globe, ultimately promoting growth of the global pinch valve market.
Presence of Alternative Solutions: A Key Restraint
- Pinch valves have limited usage in high temperature and pressure applications. Presence of alternative valve technology in the market is likely to hamper the growth of the pinch valve market. In addition, currently, continuous growth in the cost of raw materials that are required for manufacturing pinch valves owing to impact of the COVID-19 lockdown is likely to have a negative impact on the pricing of pinch valves in the near future. This can impact the sales of pinch valves.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Pinch Valves
- The global pinch valve market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the pinch valve market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The pinch valve market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for pinch valves during the forecast period, owing to a rapidly rising industrial sector across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Pinch Valve Market
The global pinch valve market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a large number of global players. A few of the key players operating in the global pinch valve market are:
- AKO Armaturen & Separationstechnik GmbH
- EBRO ARMATUREN Gebr. Bröer GmbH
- Festo Group
- Flowrox Oy
- Magnetbau Schramme GmbH Co. KG
- MOLLET Füllstandtechnik GmbH
- Red Valve Company, Inc.
- RF Valves, Inc.
- Schubert & Salzer GmbH
- WAMGROUP spa
- Warex Valve GmbH
- Wuhu endure Hose Valve Co., Ltd.
Global Pinch Valve Market: Research Scope
Global Pinch Valve Market, by Type
- Manual Pinch Valve
- Pneumatic Pinch Valve
- Hydraulic Pinch Valve
- Electric Pinch Valve
Global Pinch Valve Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Others (Mining, Ceramic-/Glass-/Plastic, etc.)
Global Pinch Valve Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global pinch valve market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.