Pilates & Yoga Studios Market: Introduction
- Pilates & yoga are two different forms of exercise which helps in increasing flexibility, stability, breathing, etc. The selection of Pilates or yoga depends on the end goal the individual wants to achieve.
- Yoga is a form of exercise which helps in improving physical, spiritual, and emotional health. Pilates on the other hand is done for physical rehabilitation. Pilates consists of resistance exercises which are performed on a mat and on specific Pilates machines.
- Pilates & yoga studios have started gaining immense popularity in recent times. The impact of these exercises is helpful in the long run. The increase in disposable income, rise in awareness among consumers, and increasing Pilates and yoga facilities globally is expected to drive the Pilates & yoga studios market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Pilates & Yoga Studios Market
- Changing lifestyles and increased health concerns have encouraged many people to try different physical activities. Pilates and yoga are two such activities that help in maintaining physical and mental health.
- Through repetitive movements, the act of yoga can be therapeutic and is used to build flexibility and strength. There are different types of yoga and meditation is a part of yoga. The meditation in yoga attracts many people as it helps in relieving stress.
- Pilates has six principles: flow, control, concentration, breathing, centering, and precision. The main goal of Pilates is to improve overall strength, stabilize the spine, strengthen the stomach, develop balance, and improve posture.
- Consumers understand the importance of combining both forms of exercise in their daily routine and are looking for health studios which provide both activities. Urbanization has led to the rapid increase in health studios around the world.
- Many governments around the world urge people to maintain good health and lifestyle and promote various physical activities. For e.g. The Indian government promotes the practice of yoga and runs awareness campaigns.
- Mental health is something people have started being vocal about in recent times. Corporate sectors provide their employees with yoga and meditation sessions as a part of fun group activities.
- Yoga & Pilates sessions in studios are expensive for many consumers. Thus, the cost of these activities may act as a hindrance to the market. However, these sessions are available on the internet, DVD, and many other platforms.
- The market for Yoga & Pilates studios is still untapped in many geographies. The market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period with adequate facilities and at a competitive price.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Pilates & Yoga Market
- Geographically, the global Pilates & Yoga studios market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Developed regions demand quality Pilates & Yoga studios while developing regions being price sensitive, demand cheaper facilities.
- Global players provide various form of sessions to suit everyone’s requirement. The healthcare industry might help in driving the Pilates & Yoga studios market during the forecast period.
- The global Pilates & Yoga studios market is competitive due to the presence of large number of global and regional players. Major players adopt various strategies such as expert instructors, and free consultation to enhance their position in the market. Companies in emerging markets focus on expanding their customer base.
Key players operating in the Global Pilates & Yoga Studios Market
Leading players operating in the global Pilates & Yoga Studios market include:
- Harmony Yoga Pilates Studio
- Studio Monceau
- Balance Pilates & Yoga
- The Flow Studio - Yoga & Pilates
- Longevita Pilates & Yoga Studios
- Innerstellar Pilates & Yoga Studios
- RIO Pilates & Yoga Studios
- Urban Lotus
- Inspire Yoga Pilates And Fitness
- Prima Fitness
- Everyday Club Pty Ltd T/A Downtown Yoga & Pilates
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Pilates & Yoga Studios Market, ask for a customized report
Global Pilates & Yoga Studios Market: Research Scope
Global Pilates & Yoga Studios Market, by Activity
- Sivananda yoga
- Mat Pilates
- Classical Pilates
- Reformer Pilates
Global Pilates & Yoga Studios Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.