Global Pigment Dispersions Market: Overview
Pigment dispersion is a chemical that is used in printing inks, coatings and paints, and plastics. The global pigment dispersion market is expected to observe a healthy growth in following years.
Due to rapid industrialization and rising number of constructions projects across the globe is expected to drive the growth opportunities in the global pigment dispersion market. Rising investment in construction sector is projected to surge the market.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) report is added to its repository and it sheds insights on global analysis of the market including trends, drivers and restraints in the global pigment dispersion market.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Pigment Dispersions Market? Ask for the Report brochure here
Global Pigment Dispersions Market: Key Developments
The global pigment dispersions market has witnessed few notable developments in the recent times.
- In 2018, Clariant at FESPA, in Berlin exhibited its new variety of pigments used in toners and inks. It highlighted the advantage that the customer will get out of these new ranges of pigment dispersion for inkjets.
- In April 2019, Lubrizol received a Queen’s Award for outstanding trade performance in its Diamond Dispersion, which produces color concentrates that are used in inkjet inks. The award was for extraordinary growth in sales in the last three years.
Besides these, some of the prominent players in the global pigment dispersions market are DIC Corporation (Japan), Pidilite (India), Penn Color (US), Cabot Corporation (US), Heubach GmbH (Germany), BASF (Germany),and Clariant (Switzerland). These companies are focusing on adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies to penetrate into the market and position themselves in the global pigment dispersions market.
Global Pigment Dispersions Market: Key Trends, Drivers, and Restraints
Packaged Food and Beverages to Propel Growth
Colors play a significant role in consumer preferences, the rising trend of colored packaging to attract the customers in food and beverages industry is likely to increase the demand for pigment dispersions. Such colored packaging and prints are used in packing of cereals, chocloates, nuts, jams and jellies that need longer shelf life. Pigment dispersions are used in plastics, paper, and paperboard materials base. Thus, nudging the expansion of the global pigment dispersion market in coming few years.
Additionally, rapid urbanization is paving way for constructions of commercial and residential complexes that needs thermal barrier coatings. Alternatively, the rising demand for automotive coatings is also anticipated to boost the growth in the global pigment dispersions market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Pigment Dispersions Market here
Growing Awareness about Organic Pigments to Provide Growth Potential
Lately, there is growing awareness about organic pigments is expected to surge in the market due to its non-toxic properties. Increasing use of colored Xeroxes and prints may also add to the factors creating demand for dispersion. Thus, the global pigment dispersions market is expected to observe lucrative growth opportunities.
Stringent laws to reduce the use of toxic colors and coatings are expected to hamper the growth of the global pigment dispersions market. Nonetheless, the increasing research and development to improve the product bases that are sustainable and cost effective are anticipated to drive the global pigment dispersions market to widen in the near future.
Global Pigment Dispersions Market: Regional Outlook
On the regional front, the global pigment dispersions market is spread over five key regions, which are North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa. However, the Asia Pacific is anticipated to lead the global market during the forecast period. Developing economies such as China and India are expected to lead the market in this region. The growth can be primarily due to rising construction of buildings, growing demand from end users in industrial sector are predicted to stimulate the growth in the global pigment dispersions market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.