Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market: Introduction
- Piezoelectricity refers to a crystal that generates a voltage in response to applied mechanical stress. Nonconductive material only exhibits piezoelectric effect. These materials are categorized into ceramics and crystals. The most popular piezoelectric material is quartz (SiO2).
- Piezoelectric alloy powder is extensively used in various industries including healthcare, automobile, industrial, and consumer electronics due to its ability to alter various properties such as viscosity and conductivity as per requirement in end-use applications.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers & Restrains of the Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market
- Extensive investments in the R&D sector to innovate smart materials that can alter one or more of its properties according to requirements, due to external stimulus from various industries (including healthcare and consumer electronics) is expected to drive the piezoelectric alloy powder market during the forecast period.
- Increase in investments in industrial sectors such as automotive and consumer electronics due to rapid urbanization and strong purchasing power parity is also likely to fuel market growth. Piezoelectric alloy powder is used in various applications such as electronic frequency generation, generation of high voltages, and ultrafine focusing of optical assemblies across industries.
- High cost associated with manufacturing of smart materials along with availability of substitutes such as inherently conductive polymers and dielectrics in manufacturing actuators is anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Ceramic Based Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Market
- The global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be segmented based on type, application, end-user, and region
- In terms of type, the global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be divided into ceramic and crystal. Ceramic is one of the most extensively used piezoelectric alloy powder because it is cost effective, chemically inert, and physically strong in nature. Ceramics are suitable for inspections of aerospace, structural & automotive products, and in ultrasonic nondestructive testing/evaluation applications.
- On the basis of application, the global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be classified into transducers, actuators & motors, sensors, and structural materials. Actuators & motors segment is anticipated to witness growth due to increase in demand for industrial automation.
- In terms of end-user, the global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be divided into healthcare, aerospace & defense, industrial, automotive, consumer electronics, and others. Consumer electronics segment is expected to witness significant growth due to growing inclination toward using smart electronic devices, changing lifestyle preferences, rising disposable income, and an expanding middle class.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market
- In terms of region, the global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The piezoelectric alloy powder market in North America is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. This growth of the market can be attributed to the introduction of various research programs by U.S. based organizations such as the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and The National Science Foundation (NSF) to promote the industrial and commercial usage of smart materials.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period due to rise in consumer preference for gadgets and automated & high-end machines. Moreover, rapid industrialization and urbanization primarily in developing nations such as India and China is also anticipated to fuel the market growth.
- The piezoelectric alloy powder market in Europe is projected to witness growth during the forecast period due to shift in trend toward adoption of sustainable technologies.
- The piezoelectric alloy powder market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market
Leading companies operating in the global piezoelectric alloy powder market include:
- Reade International Corp.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- MPI Ultrasonics
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- NORITAKE CO.,LIMITED
- Piezo Kinetics, Inc.
- TRS Technologies, Inc.
- APC International, Ltd.
- AVX Corporation
- TDK Corporation
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market: Research Scope
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market, by Type
- Ceramic-based piezoelectric alloy powder
- Crystal-based piezoelectric alloy powder
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market, by Application
- Actuators & Motors
- Structural Materials
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market, by End-user
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.