Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market: Introduction
- Piezoelectricity refers to a crystal that generates a voltage in response to applied mechanical stress. Nonconductive material only exhibits piezoelectric effect. These materials are categorized into ceramics and crystals. The most popular piezoelectric material is quartz (SiO2).
- Piezoelectric alloy powder is extensively used in various industries including healthcare, automobile, industrial, and consumer electronics due to its ability to alter various properties such as viscosity and conductivity as per requirement in end-use applications.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers & Restrains of the Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market
- Extensive investments in the R&D sector to innovate smart materials that can alter one or more of its properties according to requirements, due to external stimulus from various industries (including healthcare and consumer electronics) is expected to drive the piezoelectric alloy powder market during the forecast period.
- Increase in investments in industrial sectors such as automotive and consumer electronics due to rapid urbanization and strong purchasing power parity is also likely to fuel market growth. Piezoelectric alloy powder is used in various applications such as electronic frequency generation, generation of high voltages, and ultrafine focusing of optical assemblies across industries.
- High cost associated with manufacturing of smart materials along with availability of substitutes such as inherently conductive polymers and dielectrics in manufacturing actuators is anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Ceramic Based Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Market
- The global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be segmented based on type, application, end-user, and region
- In terms of type, the global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be divided into ceramic and crystal. Ceramic is one of the most extensively used piezoelectric alloy powder because it is cost effective, chemically inert, and physically strong in nature. Ceramics are suitable for inspections of aerospace, structural & automotive products, and in ultrasonic nondestructive testing/evaluation applications.
- On the basis of application, the global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be classified into transducers, actuators & motors, sensors, and structural materials. Actuators & motors segment is anticipated to witness growth due to increase in demand for industrial automation.
- In terms of end-user, the global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be divided into healthcare, aerospace & defense, industrial, automotive, consumer electronics, and others. Consumer electronics segment is expected to witness significant growth due to growing inclination toward using smart electronic devices, changing lifestyle preferences, rising disposable income, and an expanding middle class.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market
- In terms of region, the global piezoelectric alloy powder market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The piezoelectric alloy powder market in North America is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. This growth of the market can be attributed to the introduction of various research programs by U.S. based organizations such as the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and The National Science Foundation (NSF) to promote the industrial and commercial usage of smart materials.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period due to rise in consumer preference for gadgets and automated & high-end machines. Moreover, rapid industrialization and urbanization primarily in developing nations such as India and China is also anticipated to fuel the market growth.
- The piezoelectric alloy powder market in Europe is projected to witness growth during the forecast period due to shift in trend toward adoption of sustainable technologies.
- The piezoelectric alloy powder market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market
Leading companies operating in the global piezoelectric alloy powder market include:
- Reade International Corp.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- MPI Ultrasonics
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- NORITAKE CO.,LIMITED
- Piezo Kinetics, Inc.
- TRS Technologies, Inc.
- APC International, Ltd.
- AVX Corporation
- TDK Corporation
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market: Research Scope
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market, by Type
- Ceramic-based piezoelectric alloy powder
- Crystal-based piezoelectric alloy powder
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market, by Application
- Actuators & Motors
- Structural Materials
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market, by End-user
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
Global Piezoelectric Alloy Powder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.