Photovoltaic Noise Barrier Market: Introduction
- Photovoltaic noise barriers is a combination of a photovoltaic system and a noise barrier system. Noise barriers are physical obstructions designed to lower noise levels in noise sources and sensitive areas such as hospitals, schools, and residential areas.
- Photovoltaic systems use solar cells to convert light energy directly into electricity. Photovoltaic noise barriers were first installed in Switzerland in 1989.
- Noise pollution caused by cars, bikes, trucks, and railways is increasing significantly in urban areas, which is anticipated to boost the demand for photovoltaic noise barriers during the forecast period
- Photovoltaic noise barriers lower the noise level and help in improving the air quality, as they generate electricity with the help of solar energy. Thus, noise barriers are environmentally, socially, and finically beneficial.
- Photovoltaic noise barriers help expand the installed base of renewable energy sources and generate clean energy, which helps reduce the level of greenhouse gases emitted during electricity generation.
Key Drivers of Global Photovoltaic Noise Barrier Market
- Photovoltaic noise barriers have high potential, especially in crowded and industrialized areas, where the demand for electricity is high. The land used for installation of these barriers is utilized for two functions simultaneously i.e. for noise protection and for placement of photovoltaic modules to produce electricity. The produced energy can be used for applications such as lightening of roads/highways, or it can be transmitted to grid lines. Thus, increasing noise pollution and rising demand for electricity are expected to fuel the global photovoltaic noise barrier market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
- On February 2, 2018, GRAHAM was appointed to install the conventional noise barriers with PV panels on the M40 motorway. These barriers would be installed between the Junction 3 and Junction 8 of the motorway, which connects London with Birmingham, with the objective to reduce noise pollution along this busy route.
Europe to Hold a Major Share of Global Photovoltaic Noise Barrier Market
- Based on region, the global photovoltaic noise barrier market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is anticipated to dominate the global photovoltaic noise barrier market from 2019 to 2027, owing to high generation of energy via solar panels. This would help the region achieve its renewable energy target for 2020. Also, use of photovoltaic noise barriers would improve the air quality and reduce the level of greenhouse gases produced during electricity generation.
- North America is anticipated to account for a considerable share of the global photovoltaic noise barrier market during the forecast period. The photovoltaic systems industry in the region is mature and hence, installation of photovoltaic noise barriers in the region is increasing.
- The photovoltaic noise barrier market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Increasing population and rising demand for electricity are anticipated to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is likely to be expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- NuWatt Energy
- Tecnoacustica s.r.l.
- GRAHAM Group
- Solar Innova Renewable Energy
Global Photovoltaic Noise Barrier Market: Research Scope
Global Photovoltaic Noise Barrier Market, by Application
Global Photovoltaic Noise Barrier Market, by Installation
Global Photovoltaic Noise Barrier Market, by PV Module
Global Photovoltaic Noise Barrier Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.