Photo Kiosk Market - Introduction
A photo kiosk is an interactive kiosk or self-service kiosk which allows individuals to print digital pictures from digital media such as a CD or a digital memory card. Additionally, photo kiosks can scan current photos and perform photo-enhancements and simple edits by touch screen interface. A photo kiosk is a highly customized software that can easily be configured according to customer needs across multiple applications so as to get photos printed instantly.
Photo kiosks are an excellent means to improve customer experience with digital photos as it enables customers to look over the collections of galleries or event photos, so as to get their favorite pictures from that event. Moreover, photo kiosks help in improving the efficiency of printing operations across different industries.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Photo Kiosk Market – Competitive Landscape
The Photo Kiosk Market is highly fragmented with a proliferation of various start-ups, especially in emerging economies. Leading market players are focusing on innovative developments of Photo Kiosks to overcome existing limits and enhance operational efficiency.
- In June 2018, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, a North American leader in imaging innovation, launched the new photo kiosk GetPix DASH that takes up minimum space in small retail businesses. In addition, the GetPix DASH photo kiosk offers a flexible floor- standing or countertop pedestal with a low cost platform for photo printing from digital devices (such as mobile devices) without the need for dedicated apps or cables.
Incorporated in 1888, Kodak is an American company that manufactures and provides camera-related products based on photography. The company is best known for its photographic products. Incorporated in New Jersey with headquarters in Rochester, New York, the company provides graphic communications, professional services, packaging, and functional printing across the world.
Olea Kiosks, Inc.
Olea Kiosks, Inc. is located in Cerritos, California and was founded in 1975. It has a 48,000 sq. ft. campus. The company started its business designing, manufacturing, and producing different categories of kiosks with high quality and craftsmanship. It also provides services and support such as remote monitoring, installation, safety compliance, and on-site service. Furthermore, the company now also operates in Europe, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East and Africa markets.
Some of the key players operating in the global photo kiosk market with significant developments includes Olea Kiosks, Kodak, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, HiTi Digital, Inc., KIOSK Information Systems, Toshiba Tec Corporation, Photo-Me International plc, GDS Holding, and others.
Photo Kiosk Market–Dynamics
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Increasing inclination toward self-service interactive kiosks
Photo kiosk functions as a self-service interactive kiosk tool that is integrated and installed across drug stores, grocery and convenience stores, electronic and phone stores and other locations to enhance consumer experience and analyze public behavior. Interactive kiosks are considered as a simple information system where exchange or transaction happens between the kiosk and humans. Photo kiosks are user friendly and can be handled easily by customers so they can select and buy products on their own in grocery and convenience stores and electronic and phone stores, thus enhancing the efficiency of sales and services in reduced transaction time.
However, rise in cybercrime, high cost of the equipment, and requirement of regular maintenance can hamper the growth of the photo kiosk market.
Photo Kiosk Market –Segmentation
The photo kiosk market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Product Type
Photo Kiosk Market Segmentation – By Product type
Depending on the product type, the photo kiosk market can be divided into:
- Mini Photo Kiosk
- Photo Kiosk Stand
Photo Kiosk Market Segmentation – By Channel
Based on channel, the photo kiosk market can be divided into:
- Direct channel
Photo Kiosk Market Segmentation – By Component
In terms of component, the photo kiosk market can be divided into:
Photo Kiosk Market Segmentation – By Application
Depending on application, the photo kiosk market can be divided into:
- Drug Stores
- Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Electronic and Phone Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.