Phosphine Gas Market: Overview
Phosphine is a colorless, odorless, and toxic gas with chemical formula PH3. It is slightly soluble in water; however, it dissolves in natural solvents such as mineral spirit and acetone. Under normal conditions, it is non-ignitable gas; however, when heated, it burst into flames, forming phosphoric acid.
Phosphine gas is made by the reaction of white phosphorus with sodium or potassium hydroxide. The reaction produces sodium hypophosphite or potassium as a by-product. Another way of obtaining phosphine gas is by acid catalyzed disproportioning of white phosphorus, which produces phosphoric acid and phosphine. Both these methods have industrial significance; however, the acid route is a preferred method.
Advancements in nano-material science and increase in use of technologies such as chemical vapor deposition and physical vapor deposition are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities thus, propelling the phosphine gas market. Moreover, growth in the consumer electronics industry and rise in demand for mobile phones, laptops, LED televisions, and printers, among others are fueling the phosphine gas market.
Phosphine Gas Market: Key Segments
Based on application, the global phosphine gas market can be segmented into fumigation, semiconductor, and others (includes intermediates used in flame retardants). Phosphine gas is used in the semiconductor industry as dopant in chips and in making LEDs. In LEDs, phosphine gas is used to impart red and yellow color. Enhanced features such as energy efficiency, environment friendly, low operational cost, and durability have encouraged marketers and advertisers to use LED displays for outdoor promotional campaigns and advertisement. Furthermore, rise in the number of live concerts, sport competitions, and corporate exhibitions are fueling the semiconductor segment. Phosphine gas is used as fumigants, which are used in homes to control the infestation of bugs, rats and rabbit. PH3 has strong odor and can be smelt by human; however, rodents and other bugs and insects cannot.
Phosphine Gas Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of geography, the global phosphine gas market can be divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Asia Pacific is anticipated to constitute a major share of the global phosphine gas market during the forecast period. The phosphine gas market in the region is likely to expand at a rapid pace due to surge in the number of consumers and decrease in price of electronic gadgets worldwide. Moreover, spending power of the people across the world is increasing due to the rise in their per capita income. The U. S, Europe, are engaged in research & development activities of new products and launching them in developing nations, as these being their potential market for business.
Phosphine Gas Market: Key Players
Prominent players operating in the global phosphine gas market include CYTEC SOLVAY GROUP, Praxair, Inc, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., BASF SE, and The Linde Group. These companies engage in research & development activities, strategic alliances, and mergers & acquisitions to gain market share.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.