Global Pharmaceutical Granulators Market: Overview
The pharmaceutical sector has experienced a tremendous development in the recent years. In spite the fact that majority of the industry verticals have struggled at the time of the economic recession a few years back, the pharma sector has remained relatively unaffected. The sector also showed a growth rate in double digits. Besides this, several related industry verticals that cater to the needs of the pharma industry such as IT & automation, analytical equipment, and packaging have also witnessed a consistent growth momentum. Similarly, the pharma machine sector that is one of the key verticals of the pharmaceutical industry, has made a considerable progress in the recent years. Its progress was achieved by bringing together the top of the shelf machines for different processes such as capsulation, tableting, powder processing, R&D, packaging, coating, and material handling, so as to cater to the increasing demands of the pharmaceutical granulators manufacturers.
Global Pharmaceutical Granulators Market: Notable Developments
- In the recent years, key players in the global pharmaceutical granulators market have consistently sought to advance their progress. The companies are putting in more money for the research and development activities so as to deliver effective pharmaceutical granulation technologies.
- In 2016, the US FDA published a data for public disclosure. According to the data, the top 15 companies in the pharmaceutical granulators market of the US have invested around 20.5% of the revenue generated through pharma cells back into the activities of research and development to create and launch new drugs.
Some of the key players in the global pharmaceutical granulators market include names such as Vanguard Pharmaceutical Machinery, Gebrüder Lödige Maschinenbau GmbH, Romako Pharmatechnik GmbH, Fluid Air Inc., Diosna, Frewitt Pharma Machinery, Compression Components & Service, GEA Pharma Systems, and Alexanderwek among others.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global Pharmaceutical Granulators Market: Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are positively influencing the growth of the global pharmaceutical granulators market. Some of them are listed below:
- Growth in the number of research labs: One of the biggest driving factors for the growth of the global pharmaceutical granulators market is the considerable rise in the number of research labs across the globe. Key players in the market are increasingly investing heavy sums to for more and more research and development activities. For the same, the companies are setting up highly advanced and state of the art research facilities. This has greatly helped in propelling the growth of the global market.
- Increasing demand for advanced drugs: Pharmaceutical industry is one of the biggest industries that has benefitted greatly due to the advancements in technology. Due to the increasing demand for highly advanced pharmaceutical drugs for various diseases, the need for pharmaceutical granulators has also increased. This has thus helped in developing the growth of the global market in the recent years.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Global Pharmaceutical Granulators Market: Geographical Outlook
The global pharmaceutical granulators market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these given segments, the global market is expected to be dominated by the North America region. This growth of the regional market is attributed to several factors such as the rise in occurrence of chronic diseases, growth in the adoption of capsule, tablet, and drugs in dry powder form, and development of new drug delivery systems among others. The Europe market is expected to lead after the North America market owing to the presence of several pharma research and development facilities in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.