Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market: Overview
The global pharma blisters packaging market is expanding at a robust pace in recent times. Advancements in the pharmaceutical industry has opened a wide range of possibilities for market growth. Moreover, the indispensable nature of such blisters in the packaging industry has emerged as a key dynamic of market growth. The use of traditional blisters with a sized pocket has never run out of practice, and the healthcare industry still prefers conventional packaging standards for medications. This factor has played an integral role in the growth of the global pharma blisters packaging market. Aptness of design and space utilization is a key consideration while deciding on the right type of blister for pharma packaging.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) released a syndicate report that unshackles the key factors responsible for market growth. The global pharma blisters packaging market can be segmented on the basis of end-user, application, and region. The heavy demand for pharmaceutical products in India and China has pushed market growth in Asia Pacific.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market: Notable Developments
The growth of the global pharma blisters packaging market is a function of advancements in the healthcare and pharma industries.
- Romaco and Huhtamaki have taken a huge leap in the domain of sustainability and green packaging. The two entities have developed the first-ever recyclable strip for pharmaceutical solids. The strip will be useful in the manufacturing push packs for pharmaceuticals. Extensive research played a part in developing the new strip, and this factor is a key consideration from the perspective of market growth.
- The demand for push packs is expected to rise in the years to follow. The cost-efficiency and material optimization that comes with the use of these packs has become a key consideration for market vendors. It is expected that the new vendors in the global pharma blisters packaging market would venture into the development of new-age packaging technologies.
Some of the leading players in the global pharma blisters packaging market are:
- Rohrer Corporation
- ACG Pharmapack Pvt. Ltd.
- West Rock Company
- Display Pack, Inc.
- Winpak Ltd.
- Sonoco Products Company
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch Ask for a custom report
Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market: Growth Drivers
Storing Medications through Different Seasons
Pharmaceutical products need to be stored through different weathers, and this necessitates proper packaging of these products. This factor has played an integral role in the growth of the global pharma blisters packaging market in recent times.
Pharmacies are obliged to conduct regular checks on the quality of their suppliers. The regional healthcare department is also responsible for ensuring the highest standards of packaging within the pharmaceutical industry. Therefore, the global pharma blisters packaging market is set to grow at a stellar pace in the years to follow.
Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases
Sale of medicines and tablets has increased by leaps and bounds over the past decade. This factor, in addition to the induction of sophisticated manufacturing standards across the pharma industry, has aided market growth. Most patients suffering from chronic diseases are at required to carry their medication to work and other places. This necessitates proper packaging of medicines and tablets, and has emerged as a key dynamic of market growth. The use of thermoformed plastics for pharma blisters packaging has given a sense of quality assurance to the consumers. Moreover, this form of packaging is more durable and portable for the consumers.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.