Global Petroleum Liquid Feedstock Market: Overview
The global petroleum liquid feedstock market is likely to be fuelled by increased demand for the product itself from a wide range of industries. The economic stability of a nation is often exhibited through the growth of petrochemical industry and other products that are related to the industry like clothing, fertilizers, tires, detergents, and plastics. Furthermore, the expansion of the global petroleum liquid feedstock market is likely to be encouraged by substantial growth of the petrochemical industry over the assessment tenure, from 2019 to 2027.
Type, application and region are the parameters based on which the global market for petroleum liquid feedstock has been classified. Such classifications help in better understanding of the market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Petroleum Liquid Feedstock market, ask for a customized report
Global Petroleum Liquid Feedstock Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments pertaining to the global petroleum liquid feedstock market are:
- Anadarko Petroleum and Chevron Corporation entered into an agreement in April this year. Following the acquisition it is expected that product portfolio of Chevron Corporation will become more diverse with better access to the global market. B Chevron Corporation being one of the leading producers of petroleum liquid feedstock, the market is likely to benefit from this strategic move.
A few of the reputed organizations functioning in the global petroleum liquid feedstock market are as mentioned below:
- Chevron Corp.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co
- TOTAL SA
- BP Plc
Global Petroleum Liquid Feedstock Market: Key Trends
The future course of the global petroleum liquid feedstock market is likely to be influence by the following factors of growth over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027.
Market Demand to Grow Due to Rapid Expansion of the Oil and Gas Industry
The making of petrochemicals requires a massive amount of crude oil, gas, and its many derivatives. A case in point is in the year 2018, a large chunk of the chemicals that were used as petrochemical feedstocks were extracted from crude oil and gas. These extractions were mostly in the form of naphtha or ethane. Therefore, it could safely be projected that the global petroleum liquid feedstock market will expand, thanks to the rising demand for ethane and naphtha.
In present times, the refining and petrochemical and technologies are witnessing many innovations that would assist market players in obtaining optimal production target with minimal cost. Apart from increased efficiency, these innovative technologies also keep energy consumption to the minimum, better quality of finished products, and helps in the processing of unusual crude oil. For instance, advanced analysis and control technologies are increasingly being taken up by various refineries of petroleum to maximize output of the products.
In addition to the above-mentioned technological innovations in downstream, few other growth factors are likely to support the expansion of the global petroleum liquid feedstock market duirng the assessment tenure, from 2019 to 2027. Rapid expansion in the transportation industry, increased exploration activities in search of unconventional sources of petroleum, implementation of blockchain technology and internet of things in the oil and gas refineries are all likely to encourage market growth in foreseeable future.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Petroleum Liquid Feedstock Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Petroleum Liquid Feedstock Market: Geographical Analysis
In an attempt to depict a comprehensive picture of the global petroleum liquid feedstock market, regional segments of the market are being made. The market is divided into the principal regions of Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America.
From the geographical standpoint, Asia Pacific is estimated to hold a large chunk of the global petroleum liquid feedstock market. It is expected that the region would grow rapidly owing to the high demand generated from oil and gas industry in China and India.
In India, many of the leading companies are entering into collaborations to setup huge greenfield refineries through the year 2022.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.