PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market: Introduction
- The global PET-film-coated steel coil market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rising use of PET-film-coated steel coils in home appliances and building applications such as wall cladding, roofing, flooring panels, and wall panels
- PET-film-coated steel coil has various properties, for example, it is extremely formable, scratch resistant, resistant to humidity and temperature, and resistant to domestic cleaners and detergents as well as aggressive food ingredients
- Rapid urbanization, rising disposable income, and improved standards of living are driving the global PET-film-coated steel coil market. Rising adoption of smart home appliances is projected to further boost the global market during the forecast period.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market
- Rising environment-related concerns over plastic recycling have generated a paradigm shift toward eco-friendly and recyclable polymer materials. This is expected to drive the global PET-film-coated steel coil market during the forecast period. High demand for energy-efficient products with low carbon emissions is projected to fuel the market from 2019 to 2027. Technological advancements in polymer science are expected to pave ways for the market in the next few years, as home appliance manufacturers are preferring PET-film-coated steel coils, owing to their improved quality and durability.
- Rising demand for household appliances in developing economies such as India, Vietnam, and Bangladesh, led by factors such as increasing disposable income, growth of the housing sector, and improved living standards, is expected to drive the PET-film-coated steel coil market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
- Shifting preference toward steel coils from aluminum coils, owing to excellent physical properties of steel such as high thermal resistivity and superior strength is estimated to drive the PET-film-coated steel coil market during the forecast period. The higher rate of production of steel than that of aluminum is projected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the global market during the forecast period.
- Several initiatives taken by federal authorities, including the World Bank, for promotion of smart home programs are projected to boost the global market during the forecast period, as these initiatives would increase the rate of adoption of smart home appliances. However, stringent regulations imposed on the production and use of thermoplastic polymers are likely to hamper the market from 2019 to 2027.
Home Appliances Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of both volume and value, home appliances is projected to be a rapidly expanding segment of the global PET-film-coated steel coil market during the forecast period, owing to properties of PET-film-coated Steel such as scratch resistance, humidity and temperature resistance, high thermal resistivity, and superior strength.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market
- In terms of both revenue and volume, Asia Pacific dominated the global PET-film-coated steel coil market in 2018. The market in the region is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rising demand for home appliances in the region, especially in India, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- China is a key country of the PET-film-coated steel coil market in Asia Pacific, owing to growth of urban population and rising disposable income in the country. China is a major hub for electric appliances that use PET-film-coated steel coils due superior properties of PET-film-coated Steel over other metals.
- Latin America held a minimum share of the global PET-film-coated steel coil market in 2018. Growth of the construction sector in Brazil is driving the market in the region.
- The PET-film-coated steel coil market in North America is anticipated to experience limited growth during the forecast period, due to sluggish expansion of industries, such as residential construction, in the region. A key driver of the market in the region is high demand for PET-film-coated steel coils for use in refrigerators and microwave ovens.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market
New product launches and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) are some of the key strategies adopted by major players operating in the global PET-film-coated steel coil market. Key players operating in the global market are:
- Acerinox S.A
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC)
- YIEH Corp.
- Uttam Galva Steels Limited
- Jiangyin Everest Import and Export Co., Ltd.
- Kolor Metal A/S
- American Nickeloid Company Inc.
- Chongqing Youngson Metal
- Jiangyin Wofeng Metallic Material Co. Ltd.
- Boxing County Fuhong New Materials Co., Ltd.
- JSW Steel
- Alucosuper New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Himei Metal New Material
- Stargroup Research & Integration Co., Ltd.
- Lampre Srl
- Bhushan Steel Ltd
Global PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market: Research Scope
Global PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market, by Application
- Home Appliances
- Washing Machines
- Transport Appliances
- License Plates
- Wiper Assemblies
- Car Bodies
- Building Applications
- Wall Cladding
- Flooring Panels
- Wall Panels
Global PET-film-coated Steel Coil Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.