Pet Clothing & Accessories Market: Introduction
- Pet clothing includes garments used to keep pets safe from the rain and cold and to make them look stylish. Pet clothing includes sweaters & knit wear, coats, hoodies, shirts, jackets, dresses, head & neck wear, pants, skirts, swimwear, and raincoat.
- Pet accessories provide extra care for pets and includes various additional products such as bedding & feeding products, toys, utility products, and pet housing. Companies manufacture pet accessories considering the requirements of the pets such as cats and dogs, and others.
Key Drivers of the Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market
- In recent years, increasing pet ownership due to shifting cultural and socioeconomic factors is impacting the growth of the pet clothing & accessories market. Fluctuations in standard of living of consumers and increasing disposable income has also encouraged pet adoption, which is likely to drive the demand for pet clothing & accessories during the forecast period.
- Making pets feel special, groomed, stylish, and entertained are major factors expected to drive the growth of the pet clothing & accessories market in the coming years. Therefore, manufacturers are expanding their distribution channels and reaching out to customers all around the world. For instance, companies are opening online websites dedicated to pet care products available at an affordable price. Furthermore, e-retailers such as Chewy.com have seen tremendous growth in the last few years specifically because consumers crave convenience. All these factors are further projected to offer several opportunities for market growth over the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global pet clothing & accessories market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the pet clothing & accessories market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the pet clothing & accessories market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America pet clothing & accessories market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America holds majority share in the global pet clothing & accessories market owing to rising number of pet owners and adoption of smart and luxury pet products in countries such as the U.S, U.K., Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and various other European countries.
- Demand in the Asia Pacific region is estimated to expand at a significant pace in the near future compared to any other region due to rapid increase in awareness about pet care products as the people with average income are spending more on their pets.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The pet clothing & accessories market is considerably fragmented due to the presence of various global, regional, and local players. Players are implementing technological advancements and introducing innovative products to gain competitive advantage in the market.
In December 2019, Cuddles Pet Shop launched a new retail website offering pet clothing & accessories, and services for dedicated pet owners.
A few of the key players operating in the global pet clothing & accessories market are:
- DC Entertainment
- Dog Gone Smart
- Hip Doggie Inc.
- Hunter International GmbH
- Insect Shield
- Meredith Corporation
- North Fetch Athletics
- Organic Apparel USA
- PetFactory Inc.
- Posh Puppy Boutique
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, Request for a Sample
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, by Type
- Jerseys & Team Sports Apparel
- Sweaters & Hoodies
- Skirts, Pajama & Pants
- Coats & Jackets
- Neck wear (Scarves, Bandanas)
- Shirts, T-Shirts & Tank Tops
- Swim Wear
- Foot Wear & Socks
- Other (Raincoat, etc.)
- Waste disposal - Poop Bags
- Others (Cage, etc.)
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, by Pet Types
- Others (Horse, etc.)
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, by Material
- Others (Plastic, etc.)
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, by Life Stage
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, by Price Category
- Mass (Under US$ 120)
- Premium (Above US$ 120)
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, by Price
- US$ 1-30
- US$ 30-50
- US$ 50-100
- US$ 100 -150
- US$ 150-200
- US$ 200-250
- US$ 250-300
- Above US$ 300
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Pet Clothing & Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global pet clothing & accessories market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.