Global Personal Cloud Market: Overview
Cloud has become one of the largest assets for a business. The technology has reduced the burden of storage from the shoulders of the business organizations and is helping the organizations to improve their infrastructure. However, the threat of security has always been the concern for the businesses. As a result they are incorporating their own personal cloud. Locking at the growth in the adoption of the personal clouds, the global personal cloud market is projected to witness a substantial growth over the period of time.
A report by Transparency Market Research provides in-depth analysis of the global personal cloud market to the readers. It elaborates the dynamics of the market which helps the stakeholders to make better decision for the growth of their business. Moreover, the report enlightens the facets such as developments, strategies, challenges, and opportunities that are prevalent in the global personal cloud market from 2019 to 2027.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the global personal cloud market
Global Personal Cloud Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Analysis
Looking at the vast advantages the technology can offer to the businesses, several players are joining the league of the cloud service providers. However, the consolidated personal cloud market owing to the presence of handful of prominent players like Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, and Apple is highly competitive. This nature of the market is posing a tough challenge for the players that are willing to enter the global personal care market.
Therefore in order to have a sustainable future in the market, the upcoming players are engaging in strategies like partnerships and collaborations. These strategies allows them to build a strong network of distribution channel that can ensure the growth of their business in global personal cloud market.
However, partnering with another business is also a strategy that is being actively adopted by the established players also.
- In November 2019, Microsoft and AT&T announced their partnership. The partnership shall allow Microsoft to use AT&T’s 5G network for a seamless data transfer. The strategy will allow Microsoft to further strengthen its grip over the global personal cloud market.
Moreover, other strategies such as acquisition and research & development also helps the players to avail a better future in the global personal care market from 2019 to 2027.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Personal Care Market: Key Drivers
Trending CaaS Drives More revenue for the Business
Cloud as a Service or CaaS has become one of the most trending business these days. This business model drives significant revenue for the business that can further help to improve the infrastructure of the business. To avail the benefits of this business models, several businesses are now investing on on-premise clouds, this is the major factor that is expected to propel the growth of global personal care market from 2019 to 2027. Moreover, CaaS also helps businesses to attract and retain more customers reducing the churn effect from the business, this also helps the global personal care market to grow substantially during the estimated time frame.
Reduced Threat of Data Theft
Using personal clouds help the businesses to protect their data from being stolen. This as a result improves the integrity and effectiveness. This is also one of the most prominent factors boosting the growth of global personal clouds market during the estimated time frame of 2019 to 2027.
Global Personal Cloud Market: Regional Analysis
On geographical front, the global personal cloud market is expected to be dominated by North America. The dominance is attributed to the growth of technological companies in the U.S. and Canada along with growing adoption cloud services in various business verticals. Moreover, the development of new and advanced personal clouds infrastructures by businesses in the region, further support North America to stay ahead of the curve in global personal cloud market from 2019 to 2027.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.