Personal Air Cooler Market: Introduction
- Personal air coolers are mini portable coolers that are ideal for personal use. These devices help in creating a personal microclimate without invading the personal space of people nearby. The coolers are budget friendly table top devices that do not have installation cost and require very low maintenance.
- Personal air coolers cool the air by evaporating water, which makes it an efficient humidifier. Most personal air coolers perform the work of conditioner, humidifier, and purifier.
Key Drivers of the Global Personal Air Cooler Market
- Increasing disposable income worldwide is one of the key factors driving the growth of the personal air cooler market. Increasing disposable income has resulted in increasing purchasing power which in turn has led to the growth of smart air coolers. Such products have become a need based product with increasing purchasing power.
- Increasing demand for products that are energy efficient, have low power consumption, and are highly portable are prime reasons for the growth of the smart personal air cooler market. Rising hot weather conditions across the globe coupled with growing ergonomic designs for both residential and commercial use have resulted in the growth of the personal air cooler market.
- Furthermore, growth of online platforms such as e-commerce sites and third party websites have resulted in the growth of personal air coolers.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Personal Air Cooler Market, Request for a Sample
Technical Features Such as Limited Range Anticipated to Hamper the Growth of the Market
- Key technical features such as its limited cooling range, the need for water, and high noise levels are some of the key features anticipated to hamper the growth of the personal air cooler market. Manufacturers of personal air coolers are limited in the market owing to which technological advancement in such products is negligible. As such, the product is meant only for individual personal use, and is ineffective for large number of people. Hence, its usage is limited. All these factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the personal air cooler market.
Asia Pacific Offers Growth Avenues for the Global Personal Air Cooler Market
- Geographically, the global personal air cooler market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Countries in North America and Europe are home to some of the key manufacturers of personal air coolers.
- Asia Pacific on the other hand is a prominent market owing to the presence of some of the key manufacturers of personal air coolers, especially in Southeast Asian countries.
- South America and Middle East & Africa have strong potential growth for the personal air cooler market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global personal air cooler market is highly fragmented with presence of many key global players along with presence of many regional personal air cooler market manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global personal air cooler market includes:
- Future Home Group
- Thane IP Limited
- Ontel Products Corporation
- HoMedics USA LLC
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Personal Air Cooler Market: Research Scope
Global Personal Air Cooler Market, by Capacity
- Less than 500 ml
- Between 500 ml to 1000 ml
- Above 1000 ml
Global Personal Air Cooler Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 50
- Between US$ 50 to US$ 100
- Above US$ 100
Global Personal Air Cooler Market, by Application
- Outdoor Recreation
Global Personal Air Cooler Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Sites
- E-commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other retail based stores
Global Personal Air Cooler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.