Perfume Wipes: Introduction
- Perfume wipes are infused with fragrance and are effective in eliminating body odor. Perfume wipes are available in various packaging styles, quantities, and scents such as magnolia, cherry, jasmine, etc. Furthermore, perfume wipes are preferred by women as well men.
- Perfume wipes are more convenient solution to use and carry as compared to travel-sized perfume bottles
- Rise in number of e-commerce platform, attractive advertisement, and convenience of the product are expected to propel the perfume wipes market during the forecast period
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Perfume Wipes Market
- Convenience and efficacy of perfume wipes is a key factor driving the market. Perfume wipes are convenient to carry even in small bags for those who constantly travel, as there is no need to carry the full-sized perfume bottles that are available and it also eliminates the requirement to clean the face using water constantly. Moreover, awareness about personal skin care and hygiene is expected to drive the perfume wipes market during the forecast period.
- Availability of attractive packaging, changing lifestyle owing to disposable income, and rising working population have attracted the attention of customers towards skin care products, which is expected to create opportunities for the perfume wipes industry
- Allergenic ingredients present in some perfume wipes could cause dermatitis, which is expected to retrain the market. Additionally, enactment of certain restrictions owing to COVID-19, such as lockdown and stoppage of manufacturing work have hampered the market. However, the market is cautiously recovering due to ease in restriction and gaining online business popularity, which is expected to fuel the perfume wipes market.
- Manufacturers are investing in research & development for the manufacture of environment-friendly products, such as biodegradable with natural ingredients for fragrances such as rose, cherry, jasmine extract, etc., in order to cater to the high demand among customers
North America to Hold Major Share of the Perfume Wipes Market
- In terms of region, the perfume wipes market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a prominent share of the global perfume wipes market. Awareness about skin hygiene, easy availability of the product, and increasing spending capacity are a few major factors driving the demand for perfume wipes in the region. North America is followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, in terms of share of the global market, owing to changing lifestyle, endorsement of products, and rising disposable income of the people in these regions.
Players Operating in Global Perfume Wipes Market
- L'Oreal Paris
- Procter & Gamble
- Rockline Industries
- S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Yardley London
Perfume Wipes Market: Research Scope
Perfume Wipes Market, by Category
- Organic/ Natural
Perfume Wipes Market, by Pack size
- 10 pulls
- 20 pulls
- 30 pulls
- Above 30 pulls
Perfume Wipes Market, by SKU
- Pack of 1
- Pack of 2
- Pack of 3
- Above Pack of 3
Perfume Wipes Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 2
- US$ 2 to US$ 5
- Above US$ 5
Perfume Wipes Market, by End-user
Perfume Wipes Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Perfume Wipes Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.