Pendant Chandeliers Market – A decorative hanging light fixture
- Pendant chandelier is a decorative hanging light. It is a singular light fixture suspended from ceiling by metal chain, rod, or chord.
- Pendant chandeliers are also known as pendant lights. These chandeliers are used in home décor and are gaining popularity.
- They enhance the aesthetic value of interior and exterior spaces of a house. Pendant chandeliers can be used standalone or be grouped into multiple and complementary fixtures to furnish additional lighting and home décor.
- These chandeliers are available in a wide variety of styles and shapes. Rise in disposable income and change in consumer preferences have expanded the pendant chandelier market in the past few years.
Demand for Energy Efficient Lights to Drive Pendant Chandeliers Market
- There has been a growing demand for energy efficient lights to save cost and power. The pendant chandeliers market is likely to expand gradually, owing to a significant increase in demand for energy efficient lights. Rise in preference for modern lighting has replaced traditional incandescent lights. Furthermore, due to the development of smart homes, there is an increased adoption of smart light bulbs.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Innovation and Technological Advancements in Products to Drive Pendant Chandeliers Market
- Lighting unit is an important component in home décor and consumers majorly prefer innovative products. The demand for brightness controllable or dimmable lights has manifested a significant rise in the usage of various lighting appliances. Moreover, the demand for pendant lights is growing, as they offer elegant and attractive look. Moreover, there is likely to be a demand for pendant chandeliers for use in residential houses and restaurants. Products with different shapes and structures attract consumers. Thus, the product with innovative designs and attractive features would be in greater demand.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Pendant Chandeliers Market
- Geographically, the global Pendant Chandeliers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Pendant Chandeliers market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Pendant Chandeliers market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Pendant Chandeliers market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing disposable incomes and changing consumer preference for home décor.
- Also, Europe is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of fancy lights to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Pendant Chandeliers Market:
The Pendant Chandeliers market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as energy efficient lights and innovative designs of chandeliers to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on manufacturing various types of products according to the themes like traditional, modern, contemporary, etc. For instance, James R. Moder Crystal Chandelier Inc, the manufacturer of pendant chandeliers are manufactured under the brand name - Bond Heating. James R. Moder Crystal Chandelier Inc distributes its products in over 46 countries globally, The company’s products include contemporary collection, Europa collection, Tekno Mini collection, cascade collection, Sun Sphere collection, Florale collection.
The other few of the key players operating in the global Pendant Chandeliers market are:
- OMS spol. s r.o
- Zhongshan Fusida Lighting Co., Ltd
- D.M Luce SRL
- Kenroy Home
- Gemini Cut Glass Company, Inc.
- Kurt Faustig KG
- J.R.LIGGETT LTD
- NEWAY LIGHTING CO.,LTD
- Apeucs Lighting Ideas
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Pendant Chandeliers Market, ask for a customized report
Global Pendant Chandeliers Market: Research Scope
Global Pendant Chandeliers Market, by Type
Global Pendant Chandeliers Market, by Material
- Natural/Synthetic Fibers
- Others (Fabric, Paper, Porcelain, Steel, etc.)
Global Pendant Chandeliers Market, by Style
- Modern & Contemporary
Global Pendant Chandeliers Market, by End-user
Global Pendant Chandeliers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Multi-brand Stores
- Retail Sales
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
The report on the global Pendant Chandeliers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.