Pedestrian Entrance Control System - Introduction
- Currently, crowd control and public management at residential, commercial, and industrial or government sectors need urgent attention owing to growing threats and concerns about security. The pedestrian entrance control system plays a vital role in public flow management and allows those who have authorised permission.
- Pedestrian entrance control system is one of the best solutions applied by different industries and the government sector to manage crowd and avoid and reduce the security concern for public safety.
- Various organizations and industries have adopted the pedestrian entrance control system, such as speed gates and tripod turnstiles, to restrict the entry of individuals in certain restricted areas
Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market: Dynamics
Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market: Key Drivers
- Rising threat of terrorism across the globe is expected to fuel the demand for pedestrian entrance control system, for which the government and various organizations need to invest in advanced security solutions to ensure public safety
- Increase in demand for security and rising threats against government and commercial buildings is projected to propel the demand for pedestrian entrance control system and subsequently, the market is estimated to expand considerably during the forecast period
- Increase in physical threat to archeological sites is expected to increase the demand for pedestrian entrance control system during the forecast period
- High implementation cost of pedestrian entrance control system is estimated to restrain the market
- Lack of technological knowledge and awareness about pedestrian entrance control system is expected to hamper the market.
- The military and defence segment is projected drive the market due to demand for pedestrian entrance control system in order to prevent terrorist attacks
- The automated pedestrian entrance control system, which includes face recognition, fingerprint access, and password based entrance, is expected to offer significant opportunities to all large sized enterprises for security purposes.
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. This pandemic situation has high impact on pedestrian crowd, which helps to reduce the COVID-19 cases across the globe.
- The COVID-19 situation has had a high impact on many segments, which include flight cancellations, travel bans, closure of restaurants and restrictions on all indoor/outdoor activities
- Utilization of pedestrian entrance control system has been declining for some period during the pandemic situation, which is estimated to hamper the pedestrian entrance control system market during the forecast period
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market
- In terms of region, the global pedestrian entrance control system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is an anticipated to be a prominent market for pedestrian entrance control system during the forecast period due to integration of face detection technology, fingerprint scanner in various industries in countries such as the US and Canada, the US government is investing in research & development of pedestrian entrance control systems, which propels the market in North America.
- Increase in adoption of pedestrian entrance control systems in the government sector to provide access to authorised individuals in Asia Pacific and Europe encourages them to invest in automated pedestrian entrance control systems for security purposes. This factor is projected to boost the demand for pedestrian entrance control systems in APAC and Europe.
- Rapid integration of automated security management solutions in the UAE and Saudi Arabia is estimated to boost the adoption of pedestrian entrance control systems in MEA
Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market: Competition Landscape
- Several players operating in the global pedestrian entrance control system have a strong presence in the market with rapid technological advancements. Players active in the market are performing various developments.
- In June 2021, Boon Edam, Inc., a key player in the pedestrian entrance control system market, has launched touchless, automatic security doors and turnstiles at the largest security event, in North America
Key Players Operating in Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market Include:
- Automatic Systems SA
- APT Controls And Appliances Private Limited
- Boon Edam, Inc.
- Controlled Access Turnstiles, Inc.
- Digital Monitoring Products
- FAAC Group.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kaba Group
- Magnetic Autocontrol Pvt. Ltd.
- Magnet Security & Automation System Solution
- Mecanizados Argusa S.A.
- Siemens AG
- SKIDATA GmbH
- Turnstar Systems
- Turnstile Security Inc.
- URSA Gates Ltd.
Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market: Research Scope
Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market, by Component
- Paddle Gates
- Security Gates
- Security Doors
- Speed Gates
Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market, by Application
- Transport Sector
- Military and Defence
- Hospitals & Healthcare
Global Pedestrian Entrance Control System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!