Global PC (USB) Handset Market: Introduction
- A PC (USB) handset is an advanced solution in telephone systems that are primarily used in call centers. A PC (USB) handset can be easily configured with the user’s laptop or personal computer, which helps enhance the performance of VoIP services.
- PC (USB) handset are directly connected to USB ports of computers. By connecting the USB phone to the computer, the user can directly get connected to the IP network of the enterprise and can make audio calls on IP and VoIP services. Call centers are planning to adopt USB-based PC phones for their employees. The call center employee can connect to the telephonic network of the enterprise through portable telephones.
- PC handset telephones are also used in video calls and video conferences by integrating them with video-camera-enabled systems. PC handset devices do not have any internal battery and they can be easily carried during traveling or in offices. This factor has augmented the popularity of PC (USB) handset. Enterprises are also planning to adopt USB-based PC (USB) handset for use by higher management during traveling.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints Global PC (USB) Handset Market
- Increasing demand for portable devices in unified communication is expected to drive the PC (USB) handset market during the forecast period. Call center employees are using dial pads to improve their calling systems. PC USB handsets are next-generation telephone systems that can reduce costs incurred to a company on hard phones or fixed desk phones.
- Cost-effectiveness and portability are projected to augment the demand for PC USB handset devices during the forecast period. Several new PC handset manufacturers strive to capture higher market share by providing customized PC (USB) handset. Increasing demand for PC (USB) handset is opening new avenues for manufacturers and providers of VoIP solutions.
- Call center companies are using dial pads for improving call facilities for their employees. Local manufacturers of PC (USB) handset are facing the issue of integration of PC (USB) handset with computers. Short life of the product and poor performance of a few PC (USB) handset are expected to restrain the market for PC (USB) handset during the forecast period.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Global PC (USB) Handset Market: Competition Landscape
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Founded in 2000, Plantronics, Inc. is based in Santa Cruz, California, the U.S. It is a leading manufacturing company in the field of audio communication equipment for use by individual consumers and businesses.
- Yealink Inc.
- Established in 2001, Yealink Inc. is based in Xiamen, China. Yealink Inc. is a global provider of enterprise collaboration and communication solutions. Yealink Inc. provides unified communication terminals, USB handsets, telephones, video conferencing systems, conference phones, and other voice solution accessories.
- Incorporated in 2000, BeyondTel is based in Santa Clara, California, the U.S. BeyondTel is a leading provider of VoIP phones, Internet-enabled digital frames, baby swings, and MP3 players based in China. The company provides USB-based VoIP PC telephones with prices ranging from low to high.
Mobile-based PC (USB) Handsets to Witness High Demand
- Based on type, the global PC (USB) handset market can be segmented into mobile-based and landline-based. Mobile-based PC USB handsets are expected to be adopted largely during the forecast period. Call center companies are planning to provide their employees with advanced solutions to enhance the communication experience of customers.
Contact Centers Segment has Significant Growth Potential
- Based on end-use, the global PC (USB) handset market can be divided into healthcare, retail, IT & telecom, government, travel, contact centers, education, and manufacturing. The contact centers segment of the global market is expected to have high growth potential during the forecast period. Call center companies are adopting new communication technologies to enhance efficiency of their employees.
Regional Analysis of Global PC (USB) Handset Market Includes:
- Based on geography, the global PC (USB) handset market can be classified into North America, South America, Middle East & Africa, Europe, and Asia Pacific. North America is expected to lead the global market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, due to presence of major players in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to offer significant growth opportunity to the market for PC (USB) handsets during the forecast period, owing to increasing adoption of advanced communication equipment in contact centers in the region for enhancing the communication experience of customers.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global PC (USB) handset market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Yealink Inc.
- V Traveller
- WC Co., Ltd.
Global PC (USB) Handset Market: Segmentation
Global PC (USB) Handset Market, by Type
Global PC (USB) Handset Market, by End-use
- IT & Telecom
- Contact Centers
Global PC (USB) Handset Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- USB Handset
- USB Corded Handset
- Portable handset phone
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.