- A pasteurizer is an equipment that pasteurizes liquid based food products through heat treatment for a specific time and at a specific temperature. The equipment helps to enhance the shelf life of products and avoids the risk of food contamination.
- Pasteurizer is used to remove harmful pathogenic organisms such as coxiella burnetiid, salmonella, mycobacterium bovis, staphylococcus, campylobacter, listeria, yersinia, campylobacter, escherichia and coli, from liquid based food and beverages.
- Heat treatment provided by the pasteurizer to the liquid is through direct and indirect method. This treatment minimizes the transmission of diseases such as tuberculosis, typhoid fever, polio, scarlet fever, Q-fever, and dysentery.
- Pasteurizer in the form of a modular unit is found to be attractive within food processing companies in order to enhance their capacity of production.
- Rapid growth in the consumption of processed food all over the globe has simultaneously influenced the growth of the food processing sector; this is likely to drive the pasteurizers market during the forecast period.
Rising Dependency on Pasteurizers
- Food & beverage processors across the globe prefer high capacity cost effective equipment with advanced technology, which is expected to drive demand for pasteurizers. In addition, rise in government initiatives for promotion of the food processing sector is likely to drive the pasteurizers market. Multinational companies planning to expand their business across the globe by implementing stringent food safety practices also generate demand for pasteurizers globally.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Pasteurizers Market, Request for a Sample
Stringent regulatory laws influencing the usage of pasteurizers
- Stringent regulatory laws mandated by international food safety bodies for utilization of essential food processing equipment such as pasteurizers has promoted the growth of the market. Regulatory bodies such as FDA and Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) implementing stringent ordinances to ensure legal pasteurization and product safety is likely to drive the pasteurizers market. In addition, increasing preference for high capacity multi-functional pasteurizers by the food industry in order to meet overall standards and the requirement of users has influenced the growth of the pasteurizers market.
Asia Pacific a potential market for pasteurizers
- The global pasteurizers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the pasteurizers market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the pasteurizers market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The pasteurizers market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for pasteurizers owing to rapid growth in milk processing and beverages industries across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Pasteurizers Market
The global pasteurizers market is moderately fragmented in nature due to presence of global and regional players. Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective advanced technology of pasteurization to meet the requirements of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global pasteurizers market are:
- Dion Engineering
- GEA Group
- SPX FLOW
- Tetra Pak International
- A·S·T·A eismann GmbH
- ABL Technology
- Anco Equipment
- Della Toffola
- Ekin Industrial Heating and Cooling Industry
- Tetra Pak International
- Krones AG
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Pasteurizers Market: Research Scope
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Type
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Technique
- UHT Treatment
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Method
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Application
- Milk Processing Industry
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Others (Pharmaceuticals, Bakery, etc.)
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global pasteurizers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional Analysis of the Global Pasteurizers Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.