- A pasteurizer is an equipment that pasteurizes liquid based food products through heat treatment for a specific time and at a specific temperature. The equipment helps to enhance the shelf life of products and avoids the risk of food contamination.
- Pasteurizer is used to remove harmful pathogenic organisms such as coxiella burnetiid, salmonella, mycobacterium bovis, staphylococcus, campylobacter, listeria, yersinia, campylobacter, escherichia and coli, from liquid based food and beverages.
- Heat treatment provided by the pasteurizer to the liquid is through direct and indirect method. This treatment minimizes the transmission of diseases such as tuberculosis, typhoid fever, polio, scarlet fever, Q-fever, and dysentery.
- Pasteurizer in the form of a modular unit is found to be attractive within food processing companies in order to enhance their capacity of production.
- Rapid growth in the consumption of processed food all over the globe has simultaneously influenced the growth of the food processing sector; this is likely to drive the pasteurizers market during the forecast period.
Rising Dependency on Pasteurizers
- Food & beverage processors across the globe prefer high capacity cost effective equipment with advanced technology, which is expected to drive demand for pasteurizers. In addition, rise in government initiatives for promotion of the food processing sector is likely to drive the pasteurizers market. Multinational companies planning to expand their business across the globe by implementing stringent food safety practices also generate demand for pasteurizers globally.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Pasteurizers Market, Request for a Sample
Stringent regulatory laws influencing the usage of pasteurizers
- Stringent regulatory laws mandated by international food safety bodies for utilization of essential food processing equipment such as pasteurizers has promoted the growth of the market. Regulatory bodies such as FDA and Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) implementing stringent ordinances to ensure legal pasteurization and product safety is likely to drive the pasteurizers market. In addition, increasing preference for high capacity multi-functional pasteurizers by the food industry in order to meet overall standards and the requirement of users has influenced the growth of the pasteurizers market.
Asia Pacific a potential market for pasteurizers
- The global pasteurizers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the pasteurizers market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the pasteurizers market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The pasteurizers market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for pasteurizers owing to rapid growth in milk processing and beverages industries across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Pasteurizers Market
The global pasteurizers market is moderately fragmented in nature due to presence of global and regional players. Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective advanced technology of pasteurization to meet the requirements of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global pasteurizers market are:
- Dion Engineering
- GEA Group
- SPX FLOW
- Tetra Pak International
- A·S·T·A eismann GmbH
- ABL Technology
- Anco Equipment
- Della Toffola
- Ekin Industrial Heating and Cooling Industry
- Tetra Pak International
- Krones AG
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Pasteurizers Market: Research Scope
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Type
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Technique
- UHT Treatment
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Method
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Application
- Milk Processing Industry
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Others (Pharmaceuticals, Bakery, etc.)
Global Pasteurizers Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.