Parking Kiosk Market: Introduction
- A parking kiosk refers to a small, temporary, stand-alone booth, also known as multi space meter that can manage multiple parking spaces. Parking kiosks help to process cashless payments, detect traffic activities, and display real time information. People can get real time data regarding traffic conditions and available parking slots with smart mobiles. Parking kiosks help to reduce loss of productive hours, and license plate recognition cameras eliminates the need to stop at an entrance gate. It also reduces the chance of nonpayment and resolves the problem of lost tickets.
Key Drivers of the Global Parking Kiosk Market
- Rising disposable income and rapid urbanization enables consumers to spend considerably on automobiles. The rising density of vehicles on roads is creating traffic congestion that spurs the increasing adoption of parking kiosks, which saves time in finding parking slots. Hence, several private and public traffic management operators are adopting smart parking solutions that helps to propel the demand for parking kiosks around the world.
- Increasing non-cash transactions globally, advancement in technology such as Near Field Communication (NFC) and radio frequency identification (RFID) in the fields of security applications, and digital payments are factors that propel the demand and increasing usage of parking kiosks. Increasing adoption of smart parking solutions globally is driving the demand for parking kiosks, further fueling the growth of the parking kiosk market.
Factor Restraining the Global Parking Kiosk Market
- High cost of installation and maintenance of the system are factors which may hinder the growth of the parking kiosk market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global parking kiosk market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the parking kiosk market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the parking kiosk market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America parking kiosk market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global parking kiosk market due to the increasing smart city infrastructure in the region. Rising number of smart cities in North America is leading to increasing adoption of parking kiosks as it helps to coordinate traffic, optimize energy use, provide real time information, and reduce congestion.
- The parking kiosk market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rapid urbanization in developing countries. Rising disposable income of consumers in developing economies have driven sales of automobiles that results in the increasing adoption of parking kiosks to manage traffic congestion. Additionally, growing investment in the retail sector is influencing the growth of the parking kiosk market in this region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the parking kiosk market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing innovative parking kiosk solutions which will enhance their competitive advantage and market share globally. The parking kiosk market is highly fragmented in terms of hardware, software, and solution providers, so solution providers are strategizing toward manufacturing hardware as the market is highly competitive and technology driven.
For instance, in the U.S., the University of San Diego collaborated with a kiosk solutions provider to enable people to pay parking charges from their smartphones.
A few of the key players operating in the global parking kiosk market are:
- Bruin Kiosk
- Parking BOXX
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS
- Shenzhen Kvsio Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen lean kiosk system co., Ltd
- SZ KMY Co., Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Parking Kiosk Market, Request for a Sample
Global Parking Kiosk Market: Research Scope
Global Parking Kiosk Market, by Type
- Without Parking Gates
- Pay & Display
- Pay by License/Space
- With Parking Gates
Global Parking Kiosk Market, by Installation Type
- Floor Standing Kiosk
- Wall Mounted Kiosk
Global Parking Kiosk Market, by Application
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.