Parental Control Software Market
Parental control software permits gatekeepers and guardians to screen the utilization of cell phones and other brilliant gadgets by kids. Parental control software is explicitly intended to get and shield kids from the unequivocal substance, cyber-bullying, savagery, and broad utilization of web-associated brilliant gadgets. Guardians or watchmen can obstruct sites, set screen timing of the gadgets, and screen SMS and calls. The utilization of web and online media stages is intended for self-schooling and to extend the interpersonal organization. Expanding utilization of web and web-based media stages by youngsters and teens is probably going to build the interest in parental control software during the coming years.
Expanding reception of parental control software by guardians to control web movement and ensure their youngsters structure cyber-bullying is required to drive the development of the market. Content telecom organizations expanding the reception of parental control software in applications because of the expanding media traffic from young people and kids is additionally expected to support the development of the parental control software market.
Manufacturers are extending their topographical presence to gain more traction especially in the Asia Pacific region because of expanding effect of COVID-19 on business development. Organizations are embracing new business techniques in content telecom which sets out open doors for arrangement suppliers of parental control software on various web and web-based media stages.
Parental Control Software Market - Introduction
- Parental control software allows guardians and parents to monitor the use of smartphones and other smart devices by children. Parental control software is specifically designed to secure and protect children from explicit content, cyberbullying, violence, and extensive use of internet connected smart devices. Parents or guardians can block websites, set screen timing of the devices, and monitor SMS and calls.
- Parent control software also helps parents to track the live location of their children for safety. This software is majorly used for social media platforms and internet surfing by children activities without any risk.
- Social media platforms are also adopting parental control software to enable parents to track their children’s online activity and track misuse of social media platforms or content.
- Use of internet and social media platforms are meant for self-education and to expand the social network. Increasing use of internet and social media platforms by children and teenagers is likely to increase the demand for parental control software during the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of the Parental Control Software Market
- Increasing adoption of parental control software by parents to control internet activity and protect their children form cyberbullying is expected to drive the growth of the market. Content broadcasting companies increasing the adoption of parental control software in apps due to the increasing media traffic from teenagers and children is also expected to boost the growth of the parental control software market.
- Adoption of parental control software helps to minimize cyberbullying and reduces exposure to unwanted social media content. This is expected to create better business opportunities for providers of parental control software.
Lack of awareness about the software and lack of technological infrastructure in several regions expected to hinder the market
- Lack of awareness about parental control software among parents in both urban and rural areas may restrain the growth of the market.
- Lack of technological infrastructure for advanced parental control software solutions is also expected to hamper growth of the market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Parental Control Software Market
- Companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific due to increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Companies are adopting new business strategies in content broadcasting which creates opportunities for solution providers of parental control software on different internet and social media platforms.
- Schools are operating education systems on online platforms due to the lockdown conditions; companies and parents are adopting parental control software to secure the online platform for teenagers. Demand for parental control software solutions is increasing during COVID-19 and also set to increase during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Parental Control Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the parental control software market due to increasing adoption of online platforms for education and growing adoption of smart devices among teenagers.
- Increasing demand for parental control software among schools and colleges across North America creates business opportunities for major players.
- The parental control software market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the solution across the regions and also due to the increasing number of IT and services companies in Asia Pacific and Europe.
Key Players Operating in the Global Parental Control Software Market
- Google, LLC
Google, LLC is a multinational company that develops and provides Internet-based products and services. The company’s core products include Google Search, Maps, Android Platform, Chrome Browser, YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, and smartphones. The company offers parental control software family link for secure the internet browsing and limited the content filtration. Google, LLC offers a range of wireless devices such as wireless chargers, Wi-Fi routers, citizen broadband radio service, Google Daydream View, Google Home, and Chromecast.
- AO Kaspersky Lab
Kaspaersky Lab is a global provider of cyber security and software solutions. The company operates its business in 200 countries and has 35 offices in 31 countries. It provides solutions to 270,000 corporate clients. The company provides IT security and effective digital security solutions for large enterprises, SMBs, and consumers.
Other key players operating in the global parental control software market include ATT Inc., Clean Router, Crunchbase Inc., Webroot Inc., D-Link Corporation, McAfee LLC, Content Watch Holdings Inc., T-Mobile USA, Inc., and Safe Kids Inc.
Global Parental Control Software Market: Research Scope
Global Parental Control Software Market, by Device Type
- Computer & Video Games
- Digital Television
Global Parental Control Software Market, by Platform
Global Parental Control Software Market, by Deployment
- Cloud Based
Global Parental Control Software Market, by Application
- Educational Institutes
Global Parental Control Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.