Parental Control Software Market - Introduction
- Parental control software allows guardians and parents to monitor the use of smartphones and other smart devices by children. Parental control software is specifically designed to secure and protect children from explicit content, cyberbullying, violence, and extensive use of internet connected smart devices. Parents or guardians can block websites, set screen timing of the devices, and monitor SMS and calls.
- Parent control software also helps parents to track the live location of their children for safety. This software is majorly used for social media platforms and internet surfing by children activities without any risk.
- Social media platforms are also adopting parental control software to enable parents to track their children’s online activity and track misuse of social media platforms or content.
- Use of internet and social media platforms are meant for self-education and to expand the social network. Increasing use of internet and social media platforms by children and teenagers is likely to increase the demand for parental control software during the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of the Parental Control Software Market
- Increasing adoption of parental control software by parents to control internet activity and protect their children form cyberbullying is expected to drive the growth of the market. Content broadcasting companies increasing the adoption of parental control software in apps due to the increasing media traffic from teenagers and children is also expected to boost the growth of the parental control software market.
- Adoption of parental control software helps to minimize cyberbullying and reduces exposure to unwanted social media content. This is expected to create better business opportunities for providers of parental control software.
Lack of awareness about the software and lack of technological infrastructure in several regions expected to hinder the market
- Lack of awareness about parental control software among parents in both urban and rural areas may restrain the growth of the market.
- Lack of technological infrastructure for advanced parental control software solutions is also expected to hamper growth of the market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Parental Control Software Market
- Companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific due to increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Companies are adopting new business strategies in content broadcasting which creates opportunities for solution providers of parental control software on different internet and social media platforms.
- Schools are operating education systems on online platforms due to the lockdown conditions; companies and parents are adopting parental control software to secure the online platform for teenagers. Demand for parental control software solutions is increasing during COVID-19 and also set to increase during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Parental Control Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the parental control software market due to increasing adoption of online platforms for education and growing adoption of smart devices among teenagers.
- Increasing demand for parental control software among schools and colleges across North America creates business opportunities for major players.
- The parental control software market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the solution across the regions and also due to the increasing number of IT and services companies in Asia Pacific and Europe.
Key Players Operating in the Global Parental Control Software Market
- Google, LLC
Google, LLC is a multinational company that develops and provides Internet-based products and services. The company’s core products include Google Search, Maps, Android Platform, Chrome Browser, YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, and smartphones. The company offers parental control software family link for secure the internet browsing and limited the content filtration. Google, LLC offers a range of wireless devices such as wireless chargers, Wi-Fi routers, citizen broadband radio service, Google Daydream View, Google Home, and Chromecast.
- AO Kaspersky Lab
Kaspaersky Lab is a global provider of cyber security and software solutions. The company operates its business in 200 countries and has 35 offices in 31 countries. It provides solutions to 270,000 corporate clients. The company provides IT security and effective digital security solutions for large enterprises, SMBs, and consumers.
Other key players operating in the global parental control software market include ATT Inc., Clean Router, Crunchbase Inc., Webroot Inc., D-Link Corporation, McAfee LLC, Content Watch Holdings Inc., T-Mobile USA, Inc., and Safe Kids Inc.
Global Parental Control Software Market: Research Scope
Global Parental Control Software Market, by Device Type
- Computer & Video Games
- Digital Television
Global Parental Control Software Market, by Platform
Global Parental Control Software Market, by Deployment
- Cloud Based
Global Parental Control Software Market, by Application
- Educational Institutes
Global Parental Control Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.