Global Paper Tapes Market: Overview
Packaging Solutions are high in demand and growing owing to a variety of factors such as increasing disposable income, growth in e-commerce and so on. From 2020 to 2030, these solutions will lead to notable growth in the global paper tapes market, opines Transparency Market Research. The robust CAGR will pave way towards lucrative opportunities and better worth.
On the other hand it is quite worth noting that region-wise their competition between Asian and European markets is set to grow more intense over the forecast period. However, North America will continue to hold a significant share in market. Players in the market are trying to tap into novel opportunities in these regions.
Global Paper Tapes Market: Competitive Landscape
The global paper tapes market is fragmented as far as the number of players operating its vendor landscape is concerned. These players are in a fierce competition as far as market share is concerned are opting for a diverse range of organic and inorganic strategy to stay ahead of the game. Some of the most prominent market players that are marking the vendor landscape of global paper tapes market are:
- 3M Company (US)
- tesa SE (Germany)
- Nitto Denko Corporation (Japan)
- Lintec Corporation (Japan)
- Intertape Polymer Group (Canada)
- Avery Dennison Corporation (US)
- Lohmann GmbH (Germany)
- Berry Global Inc. (US)
- Scapa Group PLC (Canada)
- Rogers Corporation (US)
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Paper Tapes Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Pharmaceutical sector is anticipated to emerge as a lucrative avenue. New opportunities and billion dollar profits would be enabled by this sector, creating white spaces in healthcare. This would help demand for surgical paper tapes grow notably. The many benefits of these tapes will keep the trajectory for growth in global paper tapes market upward. Some of these benefits include swifter recovery, gentle removal, long-lasting bond, and preserved skin integrity.
- Growth in the retail and logistics domain is also set to be a notable growth propeller in the global paper tapes market over the forecast period. Building and construction, which is set to witness a massive volume boost in the coming decade is set to propel demand in the market too. Growing population is driving demand for housing and other amenities and buildings, while an increase in disposable income is oiling the wheels of retail and logistics over the forecast period. In the latter these tapes perform heavy duty tasks and are set to witness high revenues.
- Over the forecast period, 2 billion people will be added to current population as per recent demographics studies by the year of 2050. This is set to create demand in a number of industries that will ultimately fuel growth in the global paper tapes market over the stated period.
Global Paper Tapes Market: Regional Analysis
The dominant share of the global paper tapes market will be held by North American region over the report’s assessment period. Europe will be close to this share over this period. On the other hand, it is quite pertinent to note here that there would be fierce competition between the markets of Europe and Asia. Growth in Europe will be significant. Sales of paper tapes will grow notably here. Countries such as India, the United States of America, and China will hold a massive share of the volume increase in buildings and construction industry and that is set to drive the market on a high growth trajectory.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global paper tapes market, ask for a customized report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.