The presence of a seamless chemical industry shall drive sales across the global paper chemicals market. Use of paper chemicals cascades into a plethora of industries including food and beverages, electronics, textiles, and interior designing. Paper chemicals are used to impart distinct colours and textures to plain paper, and this is an important driver of market demand. Creative paper work has become a part of indigenous craft across several regions. In addition to this, coloured paper is used by artists, painters, and sketchers. The recent surge in the demand for paper chemicals can be attributed to the growth of several creative domains.
- Flea markets are organised across several regions, mainly to promote local crafts and handmade goodies. This trend, coupled with the demand for coloured paper amongst students, has generated humongous revenues within the market. Paper flags, decorative strings, and posters are made from coloured paper. Considering the factors mentioned above, the total volume of revenues within the global paper chemicals market is set to increase by a dramatic chase.
- The textiles industry has been treading along a lucrative track over the past decade. Use of paper chemicals in the textiles industry has emerged as an important trend in the market. Textiles are bleached with paper chemicals in order to impart a fresh colour to the former. The huge amount of revenues generated across the textiles industry shall trickle down to the global paper chemicals market.
- Water-resistant paper comes in handy for several applications, and this is an important driver of market demand. Specialised paper chemicals help in imparting a water-resistant appeal to paper and textiles. Moreover, paper chemicals can also be used to increase the brightness of paper. Popularity of art and craft activities across India has played a key role in driving demand across the Asia Pacific paper chemicals market.
Global Paper Chemicals Market: Overview
Growth of the packaging paper and paper-based packaging is driving growth of the paper chemicals market. Growing importance and adoption of the functional chemicals that provide excellent optical properties for improving printability is driving growth of the global paper chemicals market. Growing demand for specialty papers and chemicals is leading to conduct high growth due to rising demand for sterilizing paper especially in the medical applications.
The global paper chemicals market report is one stop solution for the key information about the market as it captures the revels details and information related to the market. The report is based on the analysis of the factors influencing the growth of the global rigid spray polyurethane foam market. Along with this information, the report offers details and information on the competitive landscape of the rigid spray polyurethane foam market. Additionally, it offers useful information about the competitors operating the global rigid spray polyurethane foam market along with their favorable strategies.
Global Paper Chemicals Market: Drivers and Restraints
The paper chemical market is gaining traction due to growing demand for bleaching chemicals including chlorine oxide, sodium bisulfite, hydrogen peroxide, and sodium chlorate. Oxygen and ozone are increasingly finding applications as bleaching agents. Widening applications of the paper chemicals are boosting growth of the paper chemicals market. The capacity expansions of pulp and paper manufacturing across South America and Asia Pacific are driving demand for pulp chemicals and likely to propel growth of the paper chemicals market.
Growing awareness about availability of the sustainable packaging is fuelling demand for paper-based packaging. This is propelling demand for paper chemicals over the forecast period.
Additionally, emergence of the online and e-commerce website globally and especially in the developing countries are driving growth of the global paper chemical market. The paper chemicals market is projected to witness growth with impressive CAGR owing to rising demand for tissues and packaging grades coupled with growing need for the effective food packaging is propelling growth of the market.
Global Paper Chemicals Market: Geographical Analysis
On the basis of region, the global paper chemicals market is segregated into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. Of these, North America and Europe is expected to dominate the global paper chemicals market owing to growing adoption of the paper-based packaging. Additionally, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as demand for pulp and paper in the region. The demand for the paper material is growing from the countries such as India, China, and Japan are the major contributors to the pulp and paper production in the region.
Global Paper Chemicals Market: Companies Mentioned
Companies such as Kemira Oyj, Solenis, BASF, Ecolab, Akzonobel N.V., Harima Chemicals Group, Ashland Inc., Archroma, and Buckman Laboratories International Inc. are dominating the global paper chemicals market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.