The presence of a seamless chemical industry shall drive sales across the global paper chemicals market. Use of paper chemicals cascades into a plethora of industries including food and beverages, electronics, textiles, and interior designing. Paper chemicals are used to impart distinct colours and textures to plain paper, and this is an important driver of market demand. Creative paper work has become a part of indigenous craft across several regions. In addition to this, coloured paper is used by artists, painters, and sketchers. The recent surge in the demand for paper chemicals can be attributed to the growth of several creative domains.
- Flea markets are organised across several regions, mainly to promote local crafts and handmade goodies. This trend, coupled with the demand for coloured paper amongst students, has generated humongous revenues within the market. Paper flags, decorative strings, and posters are made from coloured paper. Considering the factors mentioned above, the total volume of revenues within the global paper chemicals market is set to increase by a dramatic chase.
- The textiles industry has been treading along a lucrative track over the past decade. Use of paper chemicals in the textiles industry has emerged as an important trend in the market. Textiles are bleached with paper chemicals in order to impart a fresh colour to the former. The huge amount of revenues generated across the textiles industry shall trickle down to the global paper chemicals market.
- Water-resistant paper comes in handy for several applications, and this is an important driver of market demand. Specialised paper chemicals help in imparting a water-resistant appeal to paper and textiles. Moreover, paper chemicals can also be used to increase the brightness of paper. Popularity of art and craft activities across India has played a key role in driving demand across the Asia Pacific paper chemicals market.
Global Paper Chemicals Market: Overview
Growth of the packaging paper and paper-based packaging is driving growth of the paper chemicals market. Growing importance and adoption of the functional chemicals that provide excellent optical properties for improving printability is driving growth of the global paper chemicals market. Growing demand for specialty papers and chemicals is leading to conduct high growth due to rising demand for sterilizing paper especially in the medical applications.
The global paper chemicals market report is one stop solution for the key information about the market as it captures the revels details and information related to the market. The report is based on the analysis of the factors influencing the growth of the global rigid spray polyurethane foam market. Along with this information, the report offers details and information on the competitive landscape of the rigid spray polyurethane foam market. Additionally, it offers useful information about the competitors operating the global rigid spray polyurethane foam market along with their favorable strategies.
Global Paper Chemicals Market: Drivers and Restraints
The paper chemical market is gaining traction due to growing demand for bleaching chemicals including chlorine oxide, sodium bisulfite, hydrogen peroxide, and sodium chlorate. Oxygen and ozone are increasingly finding applications as bleaching agents. Widening applications of the paper chemicals are boosting growth of the paper chemicals market. The capacity expansions of pulp and paper manufacturing across South America and Asia Pacific are driving demand for pulp chemicals and likely to propel growth of the paper chemicals market.
Growing awareness about availability of the sustainable packaging is fuelling demand for paper-based packaging. This is propelling demand for paper chemicals over the forecast period.
Additionally, emergence of the online and e-commerce website globally and especially in the developing countries are driving growth of the global paper chemical market. The paper chemicals market is projected to witness growth with impressive CAGR owing to rising demand for tissues and packaging grades coupled with growing need for the effective food packaging is propelling growth of the market.
Global Paper Chemicals Market: Geographical Analysis
On the basis of region, the global paper chemicals market is segregated into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. Of these, North America and Europe is expected to dominate the global paper chemicals market owing to growing adoption of the paper-based packaging. Additionally, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as demand for pulp and paper in the region. The demand for the paper material is growing from the countries such as India, China, and Japan are the major contributors to the pulp and paper production in the region.
Global Paper Chemicals Market: Companies Mentioned
Companies such as Kemira Oyj, Solenis, BASF, Ecolab, Akzonobel N.V., Harima Chemicals Group, Ashland Inc., Archroma, and Buckman Laboratories International Inc. are dominating the global paper chemicals market.
Market segmentation based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.