Panel Air Conditioner Market: Introduction
- A panel air conditioner is used to maintain the temperature and humidity of control panels of several machines and cabinets such as battery cabinet, power cabinet, and telecommunication cabinet. Panel air conditioners consist of two independent air outlets - the internal outlet circulates the cool air on the electronic panel and cabinets, and the external outlet dissipates extracted hot air into the atmosphere. The machine has a wide range of cooling capacity. Panel air conditioners are used in several industries such as food processing, chemical, pharmaceutical, telecom, and manufacturing. Panel air conditioners are likely to see significant increase in demand during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Panel Air Conditioner Market
- Panel air conditioners are used in cabinets which have all the required electronic components and circuit boards for telecommunication network towers. Electronic components and circuit boards in a cabinet get heated due to prolonged use. Panel air conditioners help remove the unwanted heat and maintain the temperature of electronic components and circuits in the cabin. Increased installation of telecommunication network towers in various locations to provide a better network to consumers and to maintain market competitiveness will drive the panel air conditioner market.
- An increase in industrialization has led to factory automation and demand for high productivity as a result of the use of highly sensitive electronic hardware such as PLC, drivers, SSR's, Thyristores, and VFD's, in CNC machines, material handling control panel systems, special-purpose machines, and other automation equipment. In order to achieve these high production levels, it is necessary to offer a clean and controlled environment for the electronic components and circuits in the machine. Panel air conditioners provide protection against heat, dust, and humidity. These factors are expected to increase the demand for panel air conditioners.
Asia Pacific to hold Major Share in the Global Panel Air Conditioner Market
- In terms of region, the global panel air conditioner market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle & East Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global panel air conditioner market during the forecast period due to rising industrialization in developing countries such as China and India. Panel air conditioners are mostly used in food processing, chemical, pharmaceutical, telecom, and manufacturing industries, and growth of these industries is expected to drive the demand for panel air conditioners in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Panel Air Conditioner Market
Manufacturers in the panel air conditioner market have increased their investment in R&D and product expansion. They are majorly focusing on improving operational efficiency, making the product energy efficient, and creating customized and compact products to meet the needs of customers
Major players operating in the global panel air conditioner market includes:
- Advance Cooling System Pvt. Ltd
- Zhuzhou Sanda Electronic Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Reliance Engineering Company
- Herambh Coolingz
- Saad Al-Mulhim Group
- Shenzhen Cynrin Technology Co., Ltd
- Klosco Solutions
- ATI System
- Yangzhou Ratopo Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Panel Air Conditioner Market: Research Scope
Global Panel Air Conditioner Market, by Cooling Capacity
- Up to 1000 Watts
- 1000 Watts to 5000 Watts
- 5000 Watts to 10000 Watts
- More than 10000 Watts
Global Panel Air Conditioner Market, by End-user Industry
- Food Processing
- Other (Manufacturing, etc.)
Global Panel Air Conditioner Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Panel Air Conditioner Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global panel air conditioner market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.