Global Packaging Foam Market: Overview
In the forecast period of 2019-2027, the Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the global packaging foam market would be steady. This would translate to plenty of growth opportunities, ready to be tapped by market players.
Then, there is also a rise in demand from food and e-commerce segments for packaging foam. As people see rising incomes, they don’t just order goods from their own countries but also abroad. And, as this demand increases, better logistics and packaging becomes imperative, propelling growth in packaging foam market.
Global Packaging Foam Market: Competitive Landscape
The global packaging foam market is rife with developments that are not just crucial for players to take note of but also to understand how the market would operate over the coming years. An in-depth dive in can be had in our upcoming report.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The global packaging foam market is slightly fragmented and prominent players in the market include Armacell (Germany), JSP (Japan), Zotefoams Plc. (U.K.), BASF (Germany), Sealed Air Corporation (U.S.), Synthos SA (Poland), Rogers Corporation (U.S.), Kaneka Corporation (Japan), Arkema (France), Total (France), Recticel (Belgium), and Foampartner Group (Switzerland). Players are focusing on improving their products to make them suitable for a wide applicability. And, in order to stay ahead of their competitors, they resort to mergers and acuiqsitions. Also, strategic collaborations and partnerships are often witnessed.
Global Packaging Foam Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Certain factors are shaping the growth curve for Global Packaging Foam Market. They are paving the way for how market would operate over the coming years. A glimpse is shared below.
- Increase in online shopping is going to be a major factor behind growth in global packaging foam market. As more goods, due this trend, are now dependent on logistics, the packaging foam industry gets a place of prominence. It is mainly because safety of products gets more significance, as it is not just clothes that are shopped but also delicate and fragile objects, sometimes even very expensive objects like tablets, glassware and the like. It is a result of a change in lifestyle noted world over that revolves around comfort – getting what you want at the convenience of a click. Also, again this in turn is a result of hectic schedules where work days are longer and thus, need to go out for shopping sprees are not as attractive as they used to be.
- Rise in disposable incomes, combined with good economic growth, especially in developing economies is driving the market to higher growth trajectories. As industrial output increases owing to robust economic growth, so would the packaging foam market. More products equal to more packaging material required to ensure safety of products.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Report
Global Packaging Foam Market: Geographical Analysis
The region that will show the most tremendous growth numbers is the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. It also accounted for a major share in terms of both value and volume in the year of 2016. Thus, it does not really come as a surprise that the region is set to chart one of the highest CAGRs over the forecast period of 2019-2027. It is primarily attributable to easy access to raw materials and rise in disposable incomes in the region, owing to stellar economic growth experienced by most emerging nations in particular, creating new opportunities. There is also a notable rise in investments in the market observed in the region.
Another high growth area region will be North America, followed by Europe, owing to high levels of industrial activity and presence of prominent market players.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.