Ozone Generators: Introduction
- Increasing industrialization coupled with rapid population growth across the globe has created a huge demand for fresh water. Furthermore, freshwater resources have been depleting significantly for the last few years. Consequently, governments of several nations are beginning to enact stringent regulations to maximize water treatment plant use and ozone generators could provide a better alternate to chlorine water treatment. Thus, companies and governments across the globe are currently investing in the development of cost-effective ozone generator technology.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Ozone Generators Market
- Scarcity of freshwater for drinking and other human consumption purposes is a key factor driving the ozone generators market in the near future. Rapid industrialization has led to a water crisis across the globe. Ozone generators are utilized in the treatment of recycling of wastewater in industries, which can reduce the pressure on existing freshwater sources. Hence, a rise in scarcity of freshwater is a major factor driving the ozone generators market.
- Governments and regulatory authorities are enacting stringent regulations regarding wastewater treatment and reuse. Governments across the globe are promoting adoption of wastewater treatment facilities. Thus, enactment of stringent regulations by governments is estimated to drive the ozone generators market during the forecast period.
- High initial investment is expected to hamper the ozone generators market. Ozone generators manufacturing requires high investment. Moreover, operational and maintenance cost of ozone generators is high, which can increase the overall operational expenditure of a company. Thus high cost is restraining the global ozone generators market.
Global Ozone Generators Market: Segmentation
- The global ozone generators market can be segmented based on technology, application, and end-user
- In terms of technology, the global ozone generators market can be segregated into ultraviolet, cold plasma, corona discharge, electrolytic, and others. The corona discharge segment is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to low cost and maintenance.
- In terms of application, the global ozone generators market can be classified into wastewater treatment, aquaculture, swimming pool, portable water treatment, and others. The wastewater treatment segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the high demand for wastewater treatment applications from municipal and industrial users.
- In terms of end-user, the global ozone generators market can be bifurcated into municipal and industrial. Furthermore, the industrial segment can be split into oil & gas, power, chemical, textiles, food & beverage, pulp & paper, and others. The municipal segment is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to an increase in adoption of ozone generators all over the world.
Global Ozone Generators Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global ozone generators market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global ozone generators market in 2019. The region is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, due to rapid industrialization and urbanization in countries such as China, India, Singapore, Indonesia and Japan, which led to an increase in water consumption. This fuels the demand for ozone generators in the region.
- Europe and North America are key regions of the global ozone generators market. Stringent government regulations in these regions is reducing water pollution, which is a key factor driving the market in these regions.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is estimated to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period. Increase in investment in water treatment activities by developing countries, such as Brazil and Mexico, is expected to drive the ozone generators market in these regions during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on Ozone Generators Market
- The global impact of the coronavirus pandemic was completely unpredicted, and it has put the world economy in huge distress. There were delays in water treatment projects due to a lack of manpower and financial funding due to the COVID-19 lockdown. However, increased use of water in last few months, as it is essential for good hygiene practices, has led to a rise in the demand for ozone generators all across the world.
Key Players Operating in Market:
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- EBARA CORPORATION
- Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation
- METAWATER. CO., LTD.
- Industrie De Nora S.p.A.
- Spartan Environmental Technologies, LLC
- MKS Instruments
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
Global Ozone Generators Market: Research Scope
Global Ozone Generators Market, by Technology
- Cold Plasma
- Corona Discharge
Global Ozone Generators Market, by Application
- Wastewater Treatment
- Swimming pool
- Portable Water Treatment
Global Ozone Generators Market, by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.