Oxygen Gas Generator Market: Overview
- Oxygen gas generator is a device used to supply oxygen through a chemical reaction. Oxygen is the second largest industrially consumed gas on the planet.
- Oxygen gas generator is used in aircraft. It is also used by
- firefighters in their breathing apparatus. Furthermore, it is employed in several other emergency situations. Oxygen gas generator is also used in submarines, mines, and as backup supply in international space stations.
- In commercial aircraft, oxygen gas generator is supplied to passengers during pressure drops in cabin
- The Food Drug Administration (FDA) in the U.S. has classified portable oxygen generator system as a medical device under regulatory class II
- Oxygen gas generator contains a device to absorb carbon dioxide and filter lithium hydroxide. It is reliable, economical, and can achieve oxygen purity levels from 90% to 99%.
- Oxygen gas generator consists of two technologies: adsorption system and cryogenic system. These are used to separate oxygen from air. The adsorption system comprises two subtypes: pressure swing adsorption (PSA) system and vacuum swing adsorption (VSA) system. The operation of the generator is cyclic and automatic.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the “XYZ” market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market
- Demand for oxygen gas generators has been increasing across the globe owing to its cost efficiency. It helps eliminates purchase of costly oxygen cylinders from external sources.
- Growth in investment in oxygen gas generator technology by end-user industries is anticipated to boost the global oxygen gas generator market
- On April 23, 2018, Denmark-based Oxymat A/S delivered ‘Oxymat Nordic Oxygen Generator,’ the first low energy oxygen generator. The generator is capable of producing more than 14 tons of oxygen per day. It is expected to be installed in a salmon smolt farm on the Faroe Islands.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market
- Based on region, the global oxygen gas generator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global oxygen gas generator market in 2019, owing the high growth in end-user industries. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. North America is anticipated to account for vital share of the global oxygen gas generator market during the forecast period. The region is investing significantly in oxygen gas generators and has a well-developed industrial sector.
- The market in Europe is estimated to expand at healthy pace during the forecast period. The region has well established hospitals, which are among the major consumers of oxygen gas generators.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Oxygen Gas Generator Market
Leading companies operating in the global oxygen gas generator market include:
- AirSep Corporation
- MULTITECH SALES & SERVICES.
- Oxymat A/S
- Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
- AIROX NIGEN EQUIPMENTS PVT. LTD.
- On Site Gas Systems
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market: Research Scope
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by Type
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by Technology
- Adsorption System
- Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) System
- Vacuum Swing Adsorption (VSA) System
- Cryogenic System
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by Application
- Hospital Systems
- Waste/Water Treatment
- Glass Work/Blowing
- Fish Farming
- Others (including Smelting)
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Others (Pharmaceuticals and Aquaculture)
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.