Oxygen Gas Generator Market: Overview
- Oxygen gas generator is a device used to supply oxygen through a chemical reaction. Oxygen is the second largest industrially consumed gas on the planet.
- Oxygen gas generator is used in aircraft. It is also used by
- firefighters in their breathing apparatus. Furthermore, it is employed in several other emergency situations. Oxygen gas generator is also used in submarines, mines, and as backup supply in international space stations.
- In commercial aircraft, oxygen gas generator is supplied to passengers during pressure drops in cabin
- The Food Drug Administration (FDA) in the U.S. has classified portable oxygen generator system as a medical device under regulatory class II
- Oxygen gas generator contains a device to absorb carbon dioxide and filter lithium hydroxide. It is reliable, economical, and can achieve oxygen purity levels from 90% to 99%.
- Oxygen gas generator consists of two technologies: adsorption system and cryogenic system. These are used to separate oxygen from air. The adsorption system comprises two subtypes: pressure swing adsorption (PSA) system and vacuum swing adsorption (VSA) system. The operation of the generator is cyclic and automatic.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the “XYZ” market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market
- Demand for oxygen gas generators has been increasing across the globe owing to its cost efficiency. It helps eliminates purchase of costly oxygen cylinders from external sources.
- Growth in investment in oxygen gas generator technology by end-user industries is anticipated to boost the global oxygen gas generator market
- On April 23, 2018, Denmark-based Oxymat A/S delivered ‘Oxymat Nordic Oxygen Generator,’ the first low energy oxygen generator. The generator is capable of producing more than 14 tons of oxygen per day. It is expected to be installed in a salmon smolt farm on the Faroe Islands.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market
- Based on region, the global oxygen gas generator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global oxygen gas generator market in 2019, owing the high growth in end-user industries. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. North America is anticipated to account for vital share of the global oxygen gas generator market during the forecast period. The region is investing significantly in oxygen gas generators and has a well-developed industrial sector.
- The market in Europe is estimated to expand at healthy pace during the forecast period. The region has well established hospitals, which are among the major consumers of oxygen gas generators.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Oxygen Gas Generator Market
Leading companies operating in the global oxygen gas generator market include:
- AirSep Corporation
- MULTITECH SALES & SERVICES.
- Oxymat A/S
- Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
- AIROX NIGEN EQUIPMENTS PVT. LTD.
- On Site Gas Systems
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market: Research Scope
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by Type
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by Technology
- Adsorption System
- Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) System
- Vacuum Swing Adsorption (VSA) System
- Cryogenic System
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by Application
- Hospital Systems
- Waste/Water Treatment
- Glass Work/Blowing
- Fish Farming
- Others (including Smelting)
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Others (Pharmaceuticals and Aquaculture)
Global Oxygen Gas Generator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.