Outsourced Software Testing Services: Introduction
- Outsourced software testing services is the process by which some companies outsource their testing related tasks to an independent test specialist, testing firm, or a third party. The testing companies are not involved in the overall software development process except for testing. They are only responsible for planning of software testing.
- Various types of software testing services can be outsourced to a third party. These include functional testing, security testing, automation testing, mobile app testing, performance testing, cross browser testing, usability testing, and localization testing.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market: Dynamics
Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increase in demand for cost effective operations and the need to standardize software deployment among organizations is expected to boost the outsourced software testing services market during the forecast period.
- Need to manage stringent regulatory compliances effectively is a major factor projected to boost the market in the next few years.
- Rising IT sectors and increasing need for development of software in emerging countries is expected to boost the demand for outsourced software testing services across the globe.
- Rise in demand to provide high-quality results and improve customer satisfaction is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Emergence of digital technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and Internet of Things (IoT) across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for outsourced software testing services during the forecast period.
- However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to hamper the outsourced software testing services market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Most of the manufacturing or production of goods is temporarily suspended globally. Businesses have been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lock down. This, in turn, is projected to indirectly hinder the global outsourced software testing services market in the next few years.
- Lack of industrial activity is expected to result in low cash flows, further impacting the funding of projects. However, companies are collaborating with technology giants to develop industrial digitalization technologies to minimize the negative consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic on the supply chain and their businesses.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market
- In terms of region, the global outsourced software testing services market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global outsourced software testing services market in 2019, due to the presence of large number of software developing companies in the region.
- The outsourced software testing services (BPO) market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing IT sector in countries such as India.
Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the outsourced software testing services market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in this market. Vendors of outsourced software testing services are focusing on an inorganic growth strategy such as strategic collaborations, and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market Include:
- Accenture plc
- Atos SE
- Capgemini SE
- CGI Inc.
- Cigniti Technologies Limited
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- IBM corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Logica plc
- Software Quality Systems
- Sutherland Global Services, Inc.
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Thinksoft Global Services
- Wipro Limited
Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market: Research Scope
Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market, by Type
- Functional Testing
- Non-functional Testing
- Automation Testing
- Agile Testing
Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
Global Outsourced Software Testing Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.