Outdoor Flooring Market: Introduction
- Outdoor flooring solutions are used to cover the outdoor surface with different materials such as tiles, cement, and wood to make it look aesthetically pleasing. Outdoor flooring solutions are designed differently from indoor flooring solutions as outdoor flooring solutions require higher strength, and better resistance to moisture and climate. Tiles, decking, and other solutions are used for outdoor flooring.
Key Drivers of the Global Outdoor Flooring Market
- New construction, renovations, and retrofitting activities for buildings as well as infrastructure influences the market growth and are expected to drive the outdoor flooring market during the forecast period.
- Rise in adoption of outdoor entertainment areas by millennial home buyers and increase in disposable income fuels demand for outdoor flooring solutions among residential end-users.
- The popularity of bio-based flooring materials is expected to propel the growth of the outdoor flooring market during the forecast period. Consumers have become more environment conscious which is reshaping the concept of sustainable outdoor flooring.
Outdoor Flooring Market: Key Segments
- The global outdoor flooring market can be segmented based on type, material type, flooring type, construction type, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the market can be segmented into tile, decking, and others. Based on material type, the market is segmented into wood & laminate, ceramics, synthetic fiber & fabrics, and others. Based on flooring type, the market is segmented into non-resilient and resilient. In terms of construction type, the market is segmented into new construction and renovation. Based on end-user, the market can be categorized into residential, commercial, public infrastructure, and others. In terms of distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline channel.
APAC Dominates the Outdoor Flooring Market
- By region, the global outdoor flooring market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the outdoor flooring market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America outdoor flooring market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific region dominated the outdoor flooring market in 2020, accounting for the highest share and is anticipated to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to improved economic conditions and initiatives taken by governments to provide affordable housing.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Some of the major companies identified in the global outdoor flooring market are:
- AZEK Company
- Beaulieu International Group
- Citadel Floors
- ECORE International, Inc.
- Ebaco India Pvt. Ltd.
- Fiberon, Mats Inc.
- Mohawk Industries
- Tandus Group, Inc.
- Tarkett S.A.
- The Biltrite Corporation
- Timber Holdings USA
Global Outdoor Flooring Market: Research Scope
Global Outdoor Flooring Market, by Type
Global Outdoor Flooring Market, by Material Type
- Wood & Laminate
- Synthetic fiber & fabrics
Global Outdoor Flooring Market, by Flooring Type
Global Outdoor Flooring Market, by Construction Type
- New Construction
Global Outdoor Flooring Market, by End-user
- Public Infrastructure
Global Outdoor Flooring Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Outdoor Flooring Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global outdoor flooring market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!