Outdoor Cushions Market - Snapshot
Outdoor entertaining and furniture have changed over the years. Things have evolved from a simple chair and dining table to create an entire “outdoor room”. The industry of outdoor furniture has gained more creativity with materials, construction, and finishing work. This enables the outdoor furniture to really tolerate everything that the outdoor environment throws at them. From the harsh rays of the sun to heavy downpour and occasional spills of ketchup and sauces – nothing seems to be a problem for the most of the outdoor furniture of today’s world.
Outdoor cushions enable one to customize the comfort, look of one’s outdoor seating arrangements, and create an entirely new atmosphere with various colors and patterns. Most of the outdoor cushions come with washable and removable covers. As such, the garden chair cushions or balcony can be freshened as and when needed.
Some of the different types of outdoor cushion fabrics are mentioned as below
- Compressed Polyester
- Cotton Canvas
- Polyurethane Foam
- Open Cell Foam
- Polyester Fiberfill
Not all of the outdoor cushions are made equal, however there is a need for an extensive variety of cushion core designs, which is likely to hold up well in the outside weather. Each of the type offers a different level of comfort.
Global Outdoor Cushions Market
- Cushions are available in various shapes and are made of different materials with the objective of providing comfort when lying down or sitting. Cushions are used for both indoor and outdoor activities. Cushions for outdoor use must be made of good quality material as they have to withstand the harsh environment.
Global Outdoor Cushions Market: Dynamics
Rise in participation in outdoor recreation activities in the U.S. and U.K.
According to Outdoor Industry Association the U.S., outdoor participation rate among the U.S. population increased from 48.8% in 2016 to 49.0% in 2017 (based on those who have participated in an outdoor activity at least once in 2017). The number of U.S. citizens aged above six years who participated in outdoor activities was 146.1 million in 2017. As per Sports England, the number of active people in the U.K. was 43.7 million in 2017 where active outdoor population held a share of 27.6% or 8.96 million in 2017. Thus, outdoor participation rate is increasing in the U.S., U.K, and other developed countries which is increasing the demand for outdoor equipment, which subsequently increases the sale of outdoor cushion products across North America and Europe.
Rise in global travel & tourism market
As per the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), the global travel & tourism market is one of the largest in the world and generates approximately 10.4% of global GDP or 1 in 10 jobs in 2018. As per WTTC, 78.5% of global travel and tourism revenue is generated from leisure activities. Revenue generated from leisure spending is expected to grow by 3.9% to reach US$ 4,646.6 Billion in 2019 and is expected to rise by a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 3.9% till 2029 to reach US$ 6,780.7 Billion in 2029. Thus, rise in travel & tourism spending is increasing the demand for outdoor equipment, which subsequently drives the sale of outdoor cushion products across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Outdoor Cushions Market: Regional
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of the Global Outdoor Cushions market
- Based on geography, the global outdoor cushions market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Similarly, the outdoor cushions market in Europe can be divided into country level to include Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The outdoor cushions market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the outdoor cushions market in Middle East & Africa includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The outdoor cushions market in South America can be bifurcated into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period
Global Outdoor Cushions Market: Competition Landscape
The global outdoor cushions market consists of a large number of global players operating in more than one region. Competition is intense among global and regional players operating in the outdoor cushions market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- Mountain Safety Research (MSR)
- Sierra Designs
- Marmot Mountain LLC
- Naturehike Inc.
- Pillow Perfect, Inc.
- Blazing Needles, L.P.
- Memo's International Development, LLC
- Cushion Source
- Eddie Bauer, LLC
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Outdoor Cushions Market, ask for a customized report
Global Outdoor Cushions Market: Segmentation
The global outdoor cushions market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Outdoor Cushions Market, by Type
- Inflatable Cushion
- EVA Foam Cushion
Global Outdoor Cushions Market, by Material
- Polyester Fiber
- Multi Layered Polyester Fibers
Global Outdoor Cushions Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.