GCC Outbound Tourism Market: Overview
The GCC outbound tourism market is poised to expand at a stellar pace in the years to follow. The tourism industry across the gulf countries has been growing at an exponential rate over the past decade. The liberalisation of policies across these countries, especially in the context of cross-country trade and commerce, has been a crucial driver of market demand. Several of the GCC nations are at important junctures of their journey to fruition, and the tourism industry would play an important role in meeting the prime goals of these nations. Outbound tourism has been a source of intellectual as well as economic growth for the GCC. On account of the factors mentioned above, it is safe to expect the GCC outbound tourism market would attract formidable investments in the times to follow.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
In this syndicate review, Transparency Market Research (TMR) sheds light on several factors pertaining to the growth of the GCC outbound tourism market. It is imperative for the vendors operating in GCC outbound tourism market to leverage on opening of borders to new regions. The aviation industry has also played a crucial role in driving sales across the GCC outbound tourism market.
GCC Outbound Tourism Market: Notable Developments
- As airports across the GCC reopen with relaxations in lockdowns, the GCC outbound tourism industry could recover from its perils. The outbreak of the coronavirus had brought travel and tourism to a standstill. However, the tourism industry is projected to come back stronger over the next quarters of the year. The companies providing key services for outbound tourism can leverage the reopening of airports to their advantage. These companies can improve their functional standards to keep abreast of the changing times.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- Outbound tourism for business is expected to gather momentum in the years to follow. Most people are expected to refrain from travelling to foreign countries for leisure and entertainment. Henceforth, the vendors operating in the GCC outbound tourism market are expected to focus on attracting business travellers. These companies are resorting to online marketing and outreach campaigns to clock in a decent chunk of the market share. Several new policies governing tourism and travel in the GCC have emerged in these times.
GCC Outbound Tourism Market: Growth Drivers
- Business Opportunities Outside the GCC
The ties of the GCC with other nations have improved in recent times, opening doors to several other nations. Arabs have become more inclined toward looking for business prospects in new regions that are outside of their immediate nations or territories. Furthermore, governments across several GCC territories such as the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar encourage their nationals to undertake business and commerce tours to other regions. The presence of a seamless tourism sector in these countries has aided the growth of the outbound tourism market. The GCC has witnessed several changes to the trade and commerce fabric, creating new opportunities for travel and tourism.
- Educational Travel and Trips
The education sectors of most GCC countries are still in the phase of maturing, and there are limited opportunities for budding scholars. Governments across the GCC provide several scholarships to students and research scholars willing to go on educational trips and expeditions to western countries. This factor is projected to fetch humongous revenues within the GCC outbound tourism market. Several GCC nations have amended their tourism and travel guidelines and policies to encourage and assist more people in travelling the world. It is evident that the GCC outbound tourism market would expand at a stellar pace in the years to follow.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.